How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

or just choose foods that have a higher caloric content - adding walnuts, almonds, etc is an easy way - 200cal per closed handful (1 oz)...

I went ahead tonight with a mass gainer soup. I took a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of chicken breast, and half a bag of vegetables and blended them up. I won't blend the vegetables next time but it didn't taste that bad.

I was feeling great until about 9pm. I have a nagging pain at the base of my skull at my left ear canal and it is about to drive me insane...and everyone here knows I am already about a half click from that anyway...

Been wiped out all day with my eyes going wonky...I'm not even sure what messed me up, but the gray spot I see is worrying me a bit. Happy to finally be able to get up and move about. Time to search for sustenance... :pizza:

I feel like I've been beaten with a tree. At least I can sit up now. My vision is still blurry but I know it'll clear up after I put my drops in them and cold treat them. My neck is still swollen but at least I can hear. Everything else is just a sit and wait for the swelling to go down so I can actually get out of bed. I hate waking up like this every morning. All the doctors want to do is monitor my conditions and medicate them so I have some vestige of a normal life. Normal life. What a joke. Can't drive, can only walk during certain times of the day or year, and even then, only for a short amount of time. Can't go shopping alone. I have no control over my meds or finances, or even the key to my own front door! I feel trapped and imprisoned. Meanwhile, the jerk who hit us is still out there, getting high and driving his truck, still causing accidents, running his multi-million dollar corporation (I nearly gagged when I later learned about that part. I can no longer run my company so its on an indefinite hiatus.), and living the high life (in more ways than one). What really freaks me out the most is when I realized just how screwed I'd be if anything happened to my guardian and caretaker. I can't handle stress at all. Most of my seizures are under control (thank you tegretol). It takes me five times as long to fill out paperwork unless I have a cheat sheet. I am thankful for all the patient people out there who realize something's not quite right and help me out, but I don't want to need that. It really sucks not remembering where I am or suffering an anxiety attack when my driver turns a different direction than I am used to. WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS ALL END?!!!! When do I get MY life back? When do I get MY freedom back? The really funny thing about this blog is I won't remember any of it an hour from now, let alone five minutes from now. Hence, my world in a nutshell. :confused:

I feel like I've been beaten with a tree. It really sucks not remembering where I am or suffering an anxiety attack when my driver turns a different direction than I am used to. WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS ALL END?!!!! When do I get MY life back? When do I get MY freedom back? The really funny thing about this blog is I won't remember any of it an hour from now, let alone five minutes from now. Hence, my world in a nutshell. :confused:

:grouphug

There's always a slight fear I have with intermittent fasting, "Am I getting my calories in?" Because I ended up not really counting calories, I just stuff my face. And I've been drinking coffee during my eating window which is an appetite suppressant.

I feel bigger, and I'm getting used to going from really stuffed to the last hours of my night being slight hunger which is no longer torture, like it was maybe the first three nights on 6 hour eating windows. I've been doing 8 hour windows because I'm bulking and I want the maximum time to put in as many calories as possible. Its training motivation for me having this slightly lower bodyfat, so other than facilitating making college easier I won't go back to a more sporadic way of eating.

There's always a slight fear I have with intermittent fasting, "Am I getting my calories in?" Because I ended up not really counting calories, I just stuff my face. And I've been drinking coffee during my eating window which is an appetite suppressant.

I feel bigger, and I'm getting used to going from really stuffed to the last hours of my night being slight hunger which is no longer torture, like it was maybe the first three nights on 6 hour eating windows. I've been doing 8 hour windows because I'm bulking and I want the maximum time to put in as many calories as possible. Its training motivation for me having this slightly lower bodyfat, so other than facilitating making college easier I won't go back to a more sporadic way of eating.

Is this training for competition or personal?

This week at random times my vision has been blurring and it sucks. A long time ago an eye doctor told me I was slightly far-sighted, and I tried out a friend's video eyewear awhile ago (vuzix.com) but the vision of the screens always crossed over no matter how I moved the glasses. I will put one hand over an eye and look away from any screens, and then switch hands after a few minutes, to get my vision sharp again. I've already lost so many teeth, it would be ironic and ridiculous to lose the natural ability to see.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic