How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I am totally fed up with this world and most of the members of it's society. My brother's vehicle was stolen last night during the dense fog.

He is a war vet and really can not afford much... and the only halfway running thing he had to get his kids around and to get to work in...some ingrate stole from right outside his window.

What is wrong with people...all we can do is hope to get back what the chop shop left...

I feel the need to castrate something...

I'm sorry hon, people are rotten pieces of shit for the most part.

I'm sorry hon, people are rotten pieces of shit for the most part.

Although this is a criminal action, the part that burned my biscuits the most was the reaction of the police.

They refused to take my brother's statement because he didn't know his vin number-which was in the stolen vehicle.

This means they don't care about recovering the vehicle, they are more interested in busting dealers moving stolen parts.

:confused:

Although this is a criminal action, the part that burned my biscuits the most was the reaction of the police.

They refused to take my brother's statement because he didn't know his vin number-which was in the stolen vehicle.

This means they don't care about recovering the vehicle, they are more interested in busting dealers moving stolen parts.

:confused:

Detroit, right? Did they even come or did they expect him to hitchhike into the precinct?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic