How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I can't believe this...I have been stuck on my back for the last 3.5 hours in PAIN...

Meds finally kicked in 15 minutes ago.

I feel so embarrassed because I actually had to call out for assistance.

Things like this don't usually happen to me...I really don't know how to feel right now...confused.gif

Feeling great. Took just enough meds to forget I wasn't feeling good.

Unfortunately, just woke up 20 minutes ago and nothing is done.

Win, Win on the war against bodily aches and pains...

Catch 22 on method to ward off bodily aches and pains...

Oh man I feel lucky. I just got pulled over for no headlight, no turn signal..but he let me go no tickets! With my past luck I would have not been so fortunate. this was a good sign...must of been the fairy necklace I bought last week;-) .hell, its nice to have faith in that at least. Lol

Oh man I feel lucky. I just got pulled over for no headlight, no turn signal..but he let me go no tickets! With my past luck I would have not been so fortunate. this was a good sign...must of been the fairy necklace I bought last week;-) .hell, its nice to have faith in that at least. Lol

Sending many more positive vibes your way...

sorcerer.gif

Hate to say it, but feeling slightly defeated.

I had so many plans for this year and now here we are at the end and I have very little to show for it.

Doesn't help that my sensitivity to the sun flared up so bad this past summer that I had to sit out for the first half of the construction work weather.

Really not looking good for my April 2013 project completion deadline...confused.gif

I am totally fed up with this world and most of the members of it's society. My brother's vehicle was stolen last night during the dense fog.

He is a war vet and really can not afford much... and the only halfway running thing he had to get his kids around and to get to work in...some ingrate stole from right outside his window.

What is wrong with people...all we can do is hope to get back what the chop shop left...

I feel the need to castrate something...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic