How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like it's over. I feel like this is the last time I will ruin my life, I don't know what to do. I am stuck in some kind of trance or depression. I can't believe I let him talk to me that way...no man has ever even attempted to behave that way with me. It makes you feel shit to have a man in your face calling you a bitch and telling you how fucked up you are but he said he will kill himself.

I feel like it's over. I feel like this is the last time I will ruin my life, I don't know what to do. I am stuck in some kind of trance or depression. I can't believe I let him talk to me that way...no man has ever even attempted to behave that way with me. It makes you feel shit to have a man in your face calling you a bitch and telling you how fucked up you are but he said he will kill himself.

*hugs*

:no:grouphug

:grouphug Run as fast as you can away from this guy. You don't deserve to be treated that way.

Meh with a little bit of meh on the side, right next to the meh ketchup.

My second draft of my novel is not coming along as well as I had hoped. As a friend pointed out, I went overboard on the plot exposition this time. The main characters seem too constricted, and the feeling of adventure that used to be there is lacking. This REALLY bothers me, this story is my soul Serious reworking is at hand...

Edited by Enishi

None of us want to be alone, but its not worth all that crap. /curb /leave :verymad::grouphug

The "I'm going to kill myself" threat is straight up manipulative, abusive bullshit. Don't fall for it. I was in an abusive relationship with this guy once, who threatened suicide when I tried to break up with him. I stayed with him for another 6 months, and he continued to be abusive. He threatened suicide again, but it didn't work on me, and we were done. He's still alive today, no attempts were made.

Making someone feel like shit, or threatening them, or stalking them, or calling 100 times a day, showing up at their home randomly, is not love, or even like. That is an abusive, unhealthy relationship. You deserve so much better. I hope you know this.

Here are the signs of an abusive relationship. Not all of these have to be present for the relationship to be considered abusive.

Your Inner Thoughts and Feelings

Do you:

• feel afraid of your partner much of the time?
  • avoid certain topics out of fear of angering your partner?
  • feel that you can't do anything right for your partner?
  • believe that you deserve to be hurt or mistreated?
  • wonder if you're the one who is crazy?
  • feel emotionally numb or helpless?

Your Partner's Belittling Behavior
Does your partner:

• humiliate or yell at you?
  • criticize you and put you down?
  • treat you so badly that you're embarrassed for your friends or family to see?
  • ignore or put down your opinions or accomplishments?
  • blame you for their own abusive behavior?
  • see you as property or a sex object, rather than as a person?

Your Partner's Violent Behavior or Threats

Does your partner:

• have a bad and unpredictable temper?
  • hurt you, or threaten to hurt or kill you?
  • threaten to take your children away or harm them?
  • threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
  • force you to have sex?
  • destroy your belongings?

Your Partner's Controlling Behavior
Does your partner:

• act excessively jealous and possessive?
  • control where you go or what you do?
  • keep you from seeing your friends or family?
  • limit your access to money, the phone, or the car?
  • constantly check up on you?

The "I'm going to kill myself" threat is straight up manipulative, abusive bullshit. Don't fall for it. I was in an abusive relationship with this guy once, who threatened suicide when I tried to break up with him. I stayed with him for another 6 months, and he continued to be abusive. He threatened suicide again, but it didn't work on me, and we were done. He's still alive today, no attempts were made.

Making someone feel like shit, or threatening them, or stalking them, or calling 100 times a day, showing up at their home randomly, is not love, or even like. That is an abusive, unhealthy relationship. You deserve so much better. I hope you know this.

Here are the signs of an abusive relationship. Not all of these have to be present for the relationship to be considered abusive.

Your Inner Thoughts and Feelings

Do you:

• feel afraid of your partner much of the time?
  • avoid certain topics out of fear of angering your partner?
  • feel that you can't do anything right for your partner?
  • believe that you deserve to be hurt or mistreated?
  • wonder if you're the one who is crazy?
  • feel emotionally numb or helpless?

Your Partner's Belittling Behavior
Does your partner:

• humiliate or yell at you?
  • criticize you and put you down?
  • treat you so badly that you're embarrassed for your friends or family to see?
  • ignore or put down your opinions or accomplishments?
  • blame you for their own abusive behavior?
  • see you as property or a sex object, rather than as a person?

Your Partner's Violent Behavior or Threats

Does your partner:

• have a bad and unpredictable temper?
  • hurt you, or threaten to hurt or kill you?
  • threaten to take your children away or harm them?
  • threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
  • force you to have sex?
  • destroy your belongings?

Your Partner's Controlling Behavior
Does your partner:

• act excessively jealous and possessive?
  • control where you go or what you do?
  • keep you from seeing your friends or family?
  • limit your access to money, the phone, or the car?
  • constantly check up on you?

I'm the WORST person to talk to when someone throws a "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!" fit because I start handing them weapons :laugh:. I mean...I'm clearly a friend just trying to help other people, erm, meet their goals :unsure:.

WHAT BEAN SAID

Walk away. Just walk away. It's not worth it.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic