How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Completely disgusted, frustrated, pissed off and totally fucking useless. I was trying to something that, to most people would be really simple, and I couldn't handle it; I fucked up......I just want to bang my head against the wall.

Don't be so hard on yourself...

I have muscle pain in my front shoulder area that is quite possibly the worst pain of this sort I have ever experienced.

I am icing it and to be able to sleep, I have some leftover codeine-based painkillers. Can't take them during the day because they make me very sleepy, so I'm depending on 400mg motrin.

I don't know what I did to bring this on. But I sure hope it goes away very, very soon.

Edited by Fierce Critter

Helped lift 400 lb steel concert barricades in from the Royal Oak Music Theater parking lot, down a flight of stairs, and in front of the stage...three times. Only female in the company who has ever been able to do it, and I didn't break a sweat...but now my back, neck, sides, and shoulders are sore as fuck. If I do this every concert, I'll end up with those crazy-weird neck muscles like Black Dynamite has :rofl:.

Edited by Chernobyl

Nothing matters it seems like.

Little Buddha - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Life is suffering Tee hee, ha ha

Cold and shuddering Tee hee, ha ha

Cruel and pummeling Tee hee, ha ha

Smile on Little Buddha, smile on

Little Buddha, smile on

It's only illusion then it's gone

Lost and struggling Tee hee, ha ha

Smile on Little Buddha, smile on

Little Buddha, smile on

It's only illusion then you're gone...

Nursing a pinched nerve in my neck that is causing excruciating pain in my shoulder and neck. This is the 3rd week now and the pain has "shifted," and somewhat abated. But now I'm getting sharp, knifelike pains from movements as simple as shrugging my shoulders. I'm walking around the house saying "Fuckity ow" randomly.

Back to bed and painkillers.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic