How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

I think I am feeling like I have had very little sleep as of late and I feel .... drained.

I have made the final choice and so I say to myself " It stops here". *Nods* And at least that makes me feel somewhat better. I do not have to be perfect. I have been going through this shit for 3 years... I can NOT do another year like this ... with this unrealistic view of perfection... not without suffering greatly and it is no longer worth it ...

So .. FUCK IT. I am fucking off today ... I am not picking up a book today .. I am not going to another boring ass lecture, I am going to go pick up my friends little girl and drop her off at day care like I always do and I am going to either do 1 of 2 things ... head to the bio core or head to the Arb... and walk, think, write, draw, see, observe, smile, obsess about anatomical variation, drink coffee, And FEEL ..

At least I am not sick anymore. :peanutbutterjellytime:

And hopefully my youngest gets his cast off on Friday. It's bugging me about as much as it is bugging him. Lol. He's been a trooper though. Made it nearly 13 years without one of my kids breaking a bone, and it had to be my youngest.

I can't sleep and have no one to talk to, so I'm going to go back to reading for my Art History class and maybe work on that essay. Maybe read some for my Consitutional Law class ...

:happydance

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic