How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

From The Cure, to Schubert, To Godflesh , To Justice, to Eyedea, To Forma Tadre, To Prince, To the Ting Tings, and Tripping Daisy..... and then some Stravinsky.... I really am a jumbled mess of a person and my music reflects that perfectly.

And it all comes back to Sage.... that takes me back 10 years, to better and worse times....

Why are you around these people?

I used to go to school with the guy. He constantly blows up my phone or shows up at my house when I'm home.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm done with classes and my radio show went well. I have the rest of the weekend to do homework. I'm thinking about doing what I can tonight and then finishing everything else after my project tomorrow.

I used to go to school with the guy. He constantly blows up my phone or shows up at my house when I'm home.

So you want to hang out with this guy who you used to go to school with... who blows up your phone, and shows up at random... and you are concerned that he is calling you a bitch...

*confused*

Still not sure why you are letting him in your house and accepting his calls.

Edited by phee

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I skipped the last few hours of work to go get some much needed ink/therapy.

You would be surprised what I decided on I think. I had been thinking about it for a year or more- funny how the little phrases, the little things stick with you.

I just got asked a lot in the shop "where the hell did you pull that from?" to which my response was "somewhere special" lol.

My visual migraines are back. They scare me. It doesn't hurt. It's just really creepy when there is a big flashy crescent in the center of my vision. I have to read and type everything using only my peripheral vision because I can't see head on.

That would freak me out. Hopefully you can find out what is wrong or it goes away.

I feel like someone beat the ever living crap out of me. I want to sleep, but it is too late in the day for a nap. It is also too early to go to bed.

Guest Megalicious

I feel like I can't sleep.

As my mind goes over and over, in insane detail, hands.

The hands that wrote that words that will now be on my body for the rest of my life- my piece, my fraction....

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic