How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Was flustered after a very rude collections lady called me from my CU over a past due amount that isn't even over a hundred bucks, and proceeded to talk to me like I was the biggest ghetto hood-bitch whore in the world. Called me a liar over the phone, tried to get me to drain my Roth IRA to pay it, told me I had to get the money "somehow" today, and said I had no intention to pay the credit union back (and I told her that my check is going to be here next week and got delayed a pay period) and then called me a liar once again when I told her that she was putting words in my mouth. Seriously, I want to make a complaint.

But, just when I think my life is bad, I look at the life of Charlie Sheen and realize that this yellow-texting worlock ninja is still winning, and the bank is just hatin' because they can't be so Warren Fabulous.

Was flustered after a very rude collections lady called me from my CU over a past due amount that isn't even over a hundred bucks, and proceeded to talk to me like I was the biggest ghetto hood-bitch whore in the world. Called me a liar over the phone, tried to get me to drain my Roth IRA to pay it, told me I had to get the money "somehow" today, and said I had no intention to pay the credit union back (and I told her that my check is going to be here next week and got delayed a pay period) and then called me a liar once again when I told her that she was putting words in my mouth. Seriously, I want to make a complaint.

But, just when I think my life is bad, I look at the life of Charlie Sheen and realize that this yellow-texting worlock ninja is still winning, and the bank is just hatin' because they can't be so Warren Fabulous.

Edited by Chernobyl

Sad...my last rat just died.

I knew it was coming when for the past few days she's wanted continual attention and hasn't been eating as much. She's also been trying to do things that she hasn't tried in awhile, like going on her wheel. I was blessed with the fact that, like with my other animals, I had a strange premonition this morning that I should get out of bed IMMEDIATELY and check to see if she was alright. When I got to her cage, she looked uncomfortable and stressed. I lightly brushed the top of her head with my index finger, she lifted her little hand over her mouth, kicked her back feet like she was trying to get closer, closed her eyes in relief that someone would be there with her giving her love when she went, opened her eyes and stared right into me...and then died immediately :cry:. I'm so grateful that I saw the signs coming and fed her snacks she likes yesterday and even took her outside to run around in the garden (she loves digging).

I knew it was coming when for the past few days she's wanted continual attention and hasn't been eating as much. She's also been trying to do things that she hasn't tried in awhile, like going on her wheel. I was blessed with the fact that, like with my other animals, I had a strange premonition this morning that I should get out of bed IMMEDIATELY and check to see if she was alright. When I got to her cage, she looked uncomfortable and stressed. I lightly brushed the top of her head with my index finger, she lifted her little hand over her mouth, kicked her back feet like she was trying to get closer, closed her eyes in relief that someone would be there with her giving her love when she went, opened her eyes and stared right into me...and then died immediately :cry:. I'm so grateful that I saw the signs coming and fed her snacks she likes yesterday and even took her outside to run around in the garden (she loves digging).

*Big Hugs*

I knew it was coming when for the past few days she's wanted continual attention and hasn't been eating as much. She's also been trying to do things that she hasn't tried in awhile, like going on her wheel. I was blessed with the fact that, like with my other animals, I had a strange premonition this morning that I should get out of bed IMMEDIATELY and check to see if she was alright. When I got to her cage, she looked uncomfortable and stressed. I lightly brushed the top of her head with my index finger, she lifted her little hand over her mouth, kicked her back feet like she was trying to get closer, closed her eyes in relief that someone would be there with her giving her love when she went, opened her eyes and stared right into me...and then died immediately mecry.gif:. I'm so grateful that I saw the signs coming and fed her snacks she likes yesterday and even took her outside to run around in the garden (she loves digging).

so sad i should have come over mecry.gif

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic