How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Fuck! I was just in an accident on I-94. One car started skidding, hit another car, then that car hit the guard rail, slid across the highway and hit me, causing my car to spin out and almost get creamed by semis. I quickly got out and moved my car off the lane so no one would hit it then went to check on the other people.

Five minutes later one of the cars that had been involved got side swiped by another skidding car, utterly destroying their rear right wheel.

Fortunately for me, my car is still drivable, although the front left wheel isn't looking too good and I can't open the drivers side door from the outside.My car will need to fixed soon.

Considering that I have six weeks of school left before I graduate, this is NOT what I need right now. >_<

Time to fling my kettlebell around and destress...

Edited by Enishi

Fuck! I was just in an accident on I-94. One car started skidding, hit another car, then that car hit the guard rail, slid across the highway and hit me, causing my car to spin out and almost get creamed by semis. I quickly got out and moved my car off the lane so no one would hit it then went to check on the other people.

Five minutes later one of the cars that had been involved got side swiped by another skidding car, utterly destroying their rear right wheel.

Fortunately for me, my car is still drivable, although the front left wheel isn't looking too good and I can't open the drivers side door from the outside.My car will need to fixed soon.

Considering that I have six weeks of school left before I graduate, this is NOT what I need right now. >_<

Time to fling my kettlebell around and destress...

Shit, dude, no way? Where you down this way?

Like I'm finally getting caught up. Me and my sister took photos at the U of M campus yesterday for my design project, I'm getting a grid set up in adobe indesign, and I just checked out four books on Hopi religion from the library for another paper I need to write.. Busy busy busy...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic