How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

despite all the shit that's been happening, after today I feel like things may start getting better. It feels like maybe the clouds are clearing up, regardless of what happens, I can only control what I am able to keep a hold of, and being negative is not going to fix any of this bullshit.

<Venting>Overworked and under-appreciated , but lucky as well. Many of my friends are either out of work or hate their jobs. I think i'm just tired and need to quit my bitchin'.</venting>

I am thinking that Darkmatter has a cool pinhead avatar.

Bored. Wish it were the weekend so I could get to CC. Thinking all I want is a badass BBQ Chicken pizza from Jet's or Buddies, but trying not to be a big fatass (I swear to god Ima have a 6 pack before the year is out! $^%^&%&^%$%#$^&#) Wishing I had more friends that live sorta close by (all of you assholes (you know who you are) live 40 leagues from here wtfx!) Wish I could find some weed that wasn't mostly dirt/headachy (need some $ so I can just get my med card already, I do qualify after all).

Bored. Wish it were the weekend so I could get to CC. Thinking all I want is a badass BBQ Chicken pizza from Jet's or Buddies, but trying not to be a big fatass (I swear to god Ima have a 6 pack before the year is out! $^%^&%&^%$%#$^&#) Wishing I had more friends that live sorta close by (all of you assholes (you know who you are) live 40 leagues from here wtfx!) Wish I could find some weed that wasn't mostly dirt/headachy (need some $ so I can just get my med card already, I do qualify after all).

I'm going to warn you, going through a caregiver isn't cheap. My dad's charges $250 an ounce.

I'm lonely, as usual. It's hard being so far from everyone.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic