How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I'm avoiding terror.

Hugs to you.

I feel zombified- the doc increased my adderral to an actual adult dose, today's the first day. I had to go get a latte just to get some caffeine in me so I could perk up a bit. I hope it works.

Like I just wasted a completely good, beautiful Saturday, because I let my pain and tiredness get the best of me. Now I'm pissed at myself, great!

I agree with wasting a Saturday and yes I am too pissed at myself. I have been dealing with drama all day on fb over something very petty.

:peanutbutterjellytime: I feel pretty oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gay :peanutbutterjellytime:

I feel awesome despite having little sleep, not much to eat, sore aching body and feet and drinking a bit past few days. It must be cause I am in love and things are going good for me right now. So many new and exciting things going on! :happydance

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

My russian vacation has been putting me in a VERY good mood, despite the initial stress of arriving at the airport and feeling overwhelmed by most people not speaking English.

Today me and my lady friend went out to visit her parents in the country. We had Georgian cuisine, explored a nearby forest and visited a lake where people were swimming and sunning themselves.

*Returns to cuddling with lady friend*

Like I just worked a 9+ hour shift, sleep deprived from sleeping on a couch last night, and too lazy to even change out of my work uniform or move away from this fan.

And now...sad.

I just ate the last ice cube in my cup.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic