How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I dropped my truck off at the dealer this morning, to have a spray in bed liner put in.

Like they gave me a loaner car to use; a Mustang.

Like said Mustang was very difficult for me to get used to driving.

Like I realized as soon as I got on the road with it, that I haven't driven a Car in the better part of a year.

Like this car sits waay too low to the ground.

Like it has a boring V6 engine and the interior is quite tacky, and my head pushes into the roof.

Like the visibility out of the windows leaves ALOT to be desired.

Like if I ever bought a new Mustang, it most definitely would Not be a convertible. Like there was 1 errand that I intended to do while I wait for my truck, and so far I have twice forgotten to do it while I was out.

Like I dropped my truck off at the dealer this morning, to have a spray in bed liner put in.

Like they gave me a loaner car to use; a Mustang.

Like said Mustang was very difficult for me to get used to driving.

Like I realized as soon as I got on the road with it, that I haven't driven a Car in the better part of a year.

Like this car sits waay too low to the ground.

Like it has a boring V6 engine and the interior is quite tacky, and my head pushes into the roof.

Like the visibility out of the windows leaves ALOT to be desired.

Like if I ever bought a new Mustang, it most definitely would Not be a convertible. Like there was 1 errand that I intended to do while I wait for my truck, and so far I have twice forgotten to do it while I was out.

Too low? There is no such thing..

caterham_small.jpg

Too low? There is no such thing..

caterham_small.jpg

I feel that I made that particular comment, due to the fact that I have not driven a sports car in 16 yrs, and that I usually drive my truck, which is high up and I had just gotten accustomed to that.

I feel that if you ever are in the position to acquire a new VOD, I think you should check out the Ford Transit Connect.

I feel that I made that particular comment, due to the fact that I have not driven a sports car in 16 yrs, and that I usually drive my truck, which is high up and I had just gotten accustomed to that.

I feel that if you ever are in the position to acquire a new VOD, I think you should check out the Ford Transit Connect.

Haha!! I know.. You get used to one thing and then...

I'd like a Transit very much. Like this:

070103007.1.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/225660/speedy-delivery-the-ford-transit-connect-x+press

A bit peeved now :mad: I just dont understand why guys just cant clean up after themselves sometimes :dry: .......

Because they're slobs? lol

And I am confused.

Because my power just randomly went out. And the storms are well over. Weeeeeeird.

Happy, in 7 days I will be Mrs. Jeremy Cole Abbott....

Also feeling like some people are childish and in 7 days I will have the last laugh. :respect:

Congrats!!! I hope your wedding will be one to cherish and remember forever. Mine wasnt unsure.gif and then the relationship bombed as well. Oh well. But I am sure your going to be very happy.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic