How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Conflicted

My new bed just got delivered, and sleeping on it for the first time does seem appealing; however, I would much rather go spend the night in someone else's bed.

:wink

Curious

Who knows when my bed will ever get "christened". I don't do that in my house. There's always kids around. Except right now...Who wants to come over?

:rofl:

Okay, I guess I'm feeling rather silly. Must be the sex deprivation. 4 days is just way too long. Okay, maybe it's all the medications I'm on for my shoulder/arm. Just to be on the safe side though, I'm definitely going to fix the sex deprivation thing. :yes

:animier:

Looks like I will have to wait to find out how comfy the new bed is :wink

I'm going for a sleepover at my favorite place to go :biggrin:

People say that God doesn't give you more than you can handle...well I'm not handling everything that's happened since Christmas very well.

Yeah... God or not... I feel that the universe is very random and indifferent.

Like I want to drink myself into oblivion and forgot my whole life.

That would never work... because if you were in oblivion there would be no drinks... and if you forgot your whole like then you would have to make sure that the last part you forgot would be how to drink... because if you forgot it too soon, then you would still remember a whole bunch of it, but just not how to drink and be twice as sad...

That would never work... because if you were in oblivion there would be no drinks... and if you forgot your whole like then you would have to make sure that the last part you forgot would be how to drink... because if you forgot it too soon, then you would still remember a whole bunch of it, but just not how to drink and be twice as sad...

I really don't know if I can be more sad than I already am. I'm just trying to keep it away from suicidal.

I really don't know if I can be more sad than I already am. I'm just trying to keep it away from suicidal.

Thats the problem with despair... it is bottomless.... I would recommend not being in it any longer then you have to.... generally, anger, assertiveness, and some other emotions will help.

Feeling sorry for ones self/self pity are comforting and necessary steps don't get me wrong... but you don't want to build an house and move in there.

Thats the problem with despair... it is bottomless.... I would recommend not being in it any longer then you have to.... generally, anger, assertiveness, and some other emotions will help.

Feeling sorry for ones self/self pity are comforting and necessary steps don't get me wrong... but you don't want to build an house and move in there.

I'm sorry I'm not getting over things as fast as everyone would like. I'll just stop saying how I feel.

I'm sorry I'm not getting over things as fast as everyone would like. I'll just stop saying how I feel.

you'll heal at your own pace, don't sweat it - everyone here just wants to help as best they can, and they're trying. it's hard to see someone hurting so much, and it's worse feeling helpless to do anything about it.

still people try. it just means they care! :yes

Annoyed, get home from work to find my roommate (who's camping for the weekend) left his work truck backed right up to the f'ing garage door so I can't get my motorcycle inside. Guess I'm leaving it in the drive overnight. :wallbash:

Curious. I just finished taking my level 2 test for Krav Maga. My instructor didn't tell us whether or not we passed, so I guess he's making us wait...I don't know. I got a lot of "killer" remarks after, so I guess I did good???

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic