How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel torn about the minour changes to the board format that happened over night... on one hand... I have to have my browser window open wider in order to not cut the page off... on the other, the quotes look much cleaner now and easier to read.

i feel home sick, tired, sore, irriatated that i worked from 7am-8pm got back to the hotel at 930pm and cant sleep and gotta be to the job site tomorrow at 5am >.< and work 5am-7pm buuuuuut its great money so i cant bitch......to much

I should probably put the laptop away and sleep, 6 am comes mighty early ....

Oh how I wish I could sleep in until 6am.... yeah, yeah, I know you're going to say "well you picked that schedule" yeah I know... but its still freakin early...

Still kinda tense from my near accident today ... :starwars:

Luckily, it was avoided, and brakes were proven to work before the front end of their car ended up colliding with the rear end of my car.

I blame it on the "sear your retinas red" and the 3 loud kids in the back seat + the stupid distracting half torn down gas station... :p

I blame it on the "sear your retinas red" and the 3 loud kids in the back seat + the stupid distracting half torn down gas station... :p

The car has always been red .... the kids have always been loud (why do you think I have to remind them they are in the CAR?) and that gas station has been half torn down since you moved here, at least. :p .... Not valid excuses! :p

I am feeling tired. Need more sleep!! But I have to drive the kids to school first. Maybe by 8 am, I'll be able to grab a bit more sleep.

The car has always been red .... the kids have always been loud (why do you think I have to remind them they are in the CAR?) and that gas station has been half torn down since you moved here, at least. :p .... Not valid excuses! :p

I am feeling tired. Need more sleep!! But I have to drive the kids to school first. Maybe by 8 am, I'll be able to grab a bit more sleep.

and you know what else? You've always been a dork... so there!!! :p lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic