How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i'm feeling that, in no way, shape, or form, do i belong on this site, or even in this subculture. in fact, i currently feel like i don't "belong" anywhere. also, i don't feel surprised by this in the least...

:confused:

i'm feeling that, in no way, shape, or form, do i belong on this site, or even in this subculture. in fact, i currently feel like i don't "belong" anywhere. also, i don't feel surprised by this in the least...

oh psh, your probably in no way shape or form "goth" or "Industrial" which means you fit in with 90% of the people who are on this site, so no worries. Its not that you dont belong here, its that the site is not names properly, lol.

oh psh, your probably in no way shape or form "goth" or "Industrial" which means you fit in with 90% of the people who are on this site, so no worries. Its not that you dont belong here, its that the site is not names properly, lol.

DWN: Detroitweirdos.net

DAOPWSFASN: Detroitandotherplaceswithstrangefolksandsuch.net

Really down.. Grandpa died today.

Sorry to hear. If I may, hugs

I did not realize going through a divorce was so fucking hard and painful. I guess for the past year I went through the whole having fun stage and now I realize that I could potentially be alone forever. (which alone is better than being with my ex, anyway, it just feels like nobody gives a good god damn sometimes, I am not even gonna play the hard role and suck shit up either) My son's dad came over yesterday to drop off my son's medicine and went off on me and made me feel like dirt, pure fucking dirt. All I kept telling him was to please leave and to go file the papers so we can put an end to this shit. I feel like nobody understands.

hugs. more hugs.

My throat hurts a little, and I'm still full from dinner, but otherwise it's been a good day!

I hope it does not get worst. Hugs

My tummy and head are killing me. Not filling the best. wallbash.gif I think it would be for the best, If I log out and just get some rest. I need to stop pushing and keep trying to doing things.

hugs,

april

Hmm. Yes, well, I am decidedly not goth and, yet, I am here nonetheless, and gosh darn it, sometimes on some days, people here actually like me. Despite my grandmotherly wardrobe, my un-gothic taste in music, my grammar nazism, my errors in fact, my grotesquely punny sense of humor, my general flakiness, people on this board like me.

I attribute this to our common experience, that most of us were outsiders for much of our lives in this society, partly because of individual peculiarities, but also because of our hesitance to completely embrace mainstream norms and values, so we have great empathy for, and desire the company of, like-minded people.

You don't think you belong anywhere? Welcome to the club, friend. Not only are you one of us, we need you.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic