How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

You don't have a "delete" button? To clarify, not on your keyboard, I mean. As an option on your post window, next to "edit," "reply," and "multiquote?"

I feel that if I have a delete button on here somewhere, I feel that I am currently unaware of it's location; nope, I don't see one.

Edited by creatureofthenyte

I feel that if I have a delete button on here somewhere, I feel that I am currently unaware of it's location; nope, I don't see one.

Hmm. I wonder if it's a bonus feature for DGN supporters or something. I love it! Have you any idea how often I say something really stupid that I regret three seconds after posting? Of course you don't! I use my DELETE! Awesome.

I did not realize going through a divorce was so fucking hard and painful. I guess for the past year I went through the whole having fun stage and now I realize that I could potentially be alone forever. (which alone is better than being with my ex, anyway, it just feels like nobody gives a good god damn sometimes, I am not even gonna play the hard role and suck shit up either) My son's dad came over yesterday to drop off my son's medicine and went off on me and made me feel like dirt, pure fucking dirt. All I kept telling him was to please leave and to go file the papers so we can put an end to this shit. I feel like nobody understands.

Edited by kat

I did not realize going through a divorce was so fucking hard and painful. I guess for the past year I went through the whole having fun stage and now I realize that I could potentially be alone forever. (which alone is better than being with my ex, anyway, it just feels like nobody gives a good god damn sometimes, I am not even gonna play the hard role and suck shit up either) My son's dad came over yesterday to drop off my son's medicine and went off on me and made me feel like dirt, pure fucking dirt. All I kept telling him was to please leave and to go file the papers so we can put an end to this shit. I feel like nobody understands.

*hugs* I was separated from my ex for 2 years before I finally filed. I know exactly what you feel.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic