How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like my car broke down today. *sighs*

Sorry to hear that

If you need new car, I know people.

Very sad.

Those of you who know, my Dr appointment did not go well. I have until Monday to decide what to do.

... And on mine and Phee's anniversary of all days. :(

I have not been on DGN for awhile.

I took some time off, but I took an even longer time off for a dear friend of mine has pass away. I am angry, hurt and sad. rant.gifmecry.gifno.gif

Dear B wub.gif ,

I can not believe that you are gone. You are only in your mid 30's. This shit should not be happening. You fucking work

so hard to get your master in nursing a few years ago. You finally found your soul mate. This is not right. I know you were in the hospital for awhile. I came to see you. You were asleep. I did not want to wake you up. For you just had massive surgery, and you need your rest. I assumed you were going to be leaving the hospital and going home. I never thought you were leaving the hospital like this. It so fucking unfair. I did not get a change to say good bye. I miss you so much, it hurts so bad, on how much I miss you. I can not stop thinking of you. I want to turn back the hands of time so fucking bad. I love you so much. Sending you hugs to Heaven for you, B. Your funeral next week is going to beyond hard.

I love you Bwub.gif

I will be disappear for awhile, including from DGN, after tonight.

I just need some time. I am dealing with this, and other stuff in life.

Take Care DGN.

If I may, hugs to all,

April

This thread is being quite manic-depressive. A couple people are being so happy that I want to throttle them,

and yet on the other end there is some serious pain going on.

Lots of love to April and Phayne.

I hope everyone has a better week

---------------------

Me?

I haven't gotten good sleep in a week.

It was so bad I laid down on the City Club bed last night.

bean was paralyzed with fear so Taysteewonderbunny rescued me before the bed bugs and lice crept into my skull...

we think.

My ex is going to get word of my two protests today, so that's a little scary.

I used to think it was irrational to be so afraid of her, but each month proves me right as I realize

her borderline sociopathic tendencies have shown that she does not care for anyone's wellbeing or have any respect for human decency BUT she knows EXACTLY how much she can get away with and completely believes her lies merely seconds after wrongdoing. Fighting her is like living in a parallel universe where nothing I do is appreciated, and everything destructive she does is ignored, and I'm laughed at or dismissed for complaining.

Hopefully that will change a little Monday.

Sad that Trixie's closes tonight. I hope Rev and OMG will be in attendance for the open Mic tonight at 6P

I hope bean's stomach issues go away. She better drink water so she can have a good vein to prick.

I have great veins. They make me money which may keep the heat on this winter, which is a plus.

I miss someone very much, and I hope I can talk to this person today. It's getting harder to do.

In a month is Thanksgiving.

bean and I have no family.

I lost mine 6 years ago.

bean lost hers on new years.

They're all alive.

They just act as if we aren't

Holidays are Hallmark's way of reminding you how alone you are.

I have not been on DGN for awhile.

I took some time off, but I took an even longer time off for a dear friend of mine has pass away. I am angry, hurt and sad. rant.gifmecry.gifno.gif

Dear B wub.gif ,

I can not believe that you are gone. You are only in your mid 30's. This shit should not be happening. You fucking work

so hard to get your master in nursing a few years ago. You finally found your soul mate. This is not right. I know you were in the hospital for awhile. I came to see you. You were asleep. I did not want to wake you up. For you just had massive surgery, and you need your rest. I assumed you were going to be leaving the hospital and going home. I never thought you were leaving the hospital like this. It so fucking unfair. I did not get a change to say good bye. I miss you so much, it hurts so bad, on how much I miss you. I can not stop thinking of you. I want to turn back the hands of time so fucking bad. I love you so much. Sending you hugs to Heaven for you, B. Your funeral next week is going to beyond hard.

I love you Bwub.gif

I will be disappear for awhile, including from DGN, after tonight.

I just need some time. I am dealing with this, and other stuff in life.

Take Care DGN.

If I may, hugs to all,

april

:grouphug

I feel like I am just waiting to see what happens next.

I feel odd that I have to go to class tomorrow to work on a group project when I have no group. I was absent that day and should really say something ... I'd rather go through the semester unnoticed though, it's just the way I am.

I feel prepared for my Politics exam. But I was last time and scored pretty average.

I will probably email the instructor if I see the kid next to me cheating again. It will probably affect us all since he uses his phone to do it, but I suppose my kids calling someone else in an emergency is not as bad as us who study getting screwed by a curve.

I feel as ready as I can be for the dr. Tomorrow. And as sad too that I had to make this decision in the first place.

I am nervous about Mom's surgery on Tues. Putting in a rod and pins to fix the break in her arm, but with all her health issues already she has a higher risk of complications. Plus I really wish my brother could help out instead of leaving it all on me when I already have so much going on ... But I gotta do what I gotta do, ya know.

I feel like I need some distraction and some good sleep ... But I am uncertain when either will appear.

Edited by Rayne

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic