How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

all over the place with my emotions.. lol.. one min Im extreally bouncy, next tired.. and then at times slightly depressed about my job situations.. but doing everything can to keep my head up. i have a few things that are going really good..and some things that are not going so good.. oh well ..thats life =P

Like my head is about to explode.

I just read a poorly written post which quoted an even dumber post.

AAAAAAGH!

You can bless someone

You can be blessed.

You CANNOT "be bless."

That doesn't make any sense.

Of course, if anyone can translate this nugget of wisdom, you are a better person than I

:detective::detective::detective::detective::detective:

..."Then when you ask for ur stuff back that you have been for awhile just not even to answer. But i guess it accpeted for someone with out the descenty to break up to ur face or tell u there a chance then when u find out they have another and u call them up on it they hang up and send u a myspace message to explain."

:blink:

Seriously, WTF is she talking about?

Oh, and can we all just make it a goal to capitalize our Is once a year?

Just once?

SPEAK AND SPELL----

speakspell-252x300.jpg

LIVE IT!

LOVE IT!

LEARN IT!

like i refuse to believe the hype the eternal is spinning over the "i" controversy.

*i* happen to be a fan of e.e. cummings. *i* like using no capitals when it suits me.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

LOL

like i refuse to believe the hype the eternal is spinning over the "i" controversy.

*i* happen to be a fan of e.e. cummings. *i* like using no capitals when it suits me.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

LOL

You have no idea. I have to make sure I capitalize my Is in text messages to him :p

LOL

e.e. cummings wrote really good books, for a really long time...& he really did mean to make peoples think...not like these lazy kiddz now-a-days. They just don't want to find the goddamned shift button...

...on the occasions Cummings signed his name in all-lowercase, the poet may have intended it as a gesture of humility, and not as an indication that it was the preferred orthography for others to use for his name.

e.e. cummings wrote really good books, for a really long time...& he really did mean to make peoples think...not like these lazy kiddz now-a-days. They just don't want to find the goddamned shift button...

Yes. There's a difference between going against the grain to make a statement and being lazy, or having such god-awful grammar that you don't even realize that you are going against the grain.

Yes. There's a difference between going against the grain to make a statement and being lazy, or having such god-awful grammar that you don't even realize that you are going against the grain.

Yup...!!

...OH...& I feel like I am falling...into the LOVE...I know..very risky...but, YOU KNOW...NO RISK, NO GAIN.

Like my head is about to explode.

I just read a poorly written post which quoted an even dumber post.

AAAAAAGH!

You can bless someone

You can be blessed.

You CANNOT "be bless."

That doesn't make any sense.

Of course, if anyone can translate this nugget of wisdom, you are a better person than I

:detective::detective::detective::detective::detective:

..."Then when you ask for ur stuff back that you have been for awhile just not even to answer. But i guess it accpeted for someone with out the descenty to break up to ur face or tell u there a chance then when u find out they have another and u call them up on it they hang up and send u a myspace message to explain."

:blink:

Seriously, WTF is she talking about?

Oh, and can we all just make it a goal to capitalize our Is once a year?

Just once?

SPEAK AND SPELL----

speakspell-252x300.jpg

LIVE IT!

LOVE IT!

LEARN IT!

I normally do the Blessed Be/Take Care thing. So, if I said something about "be bless", I was just probably not thinking clearly. I got a lot on my mind, as usal. :happy:

Thank you about my new nephew. I held him for close to an hour yesterday! It was beyond a magical moment. :wub::wub:

I am worn out from my workout.

If I may, :grouphug to all

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic