How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I had fun with Jynxxxed last night, and she introduced me to some yummy earl gray black tea.

Like today feels like a breeze with only 5 hours of work, compared to the 13 hour days I have been putting in lately with externing and school.

Yay! Last night was fun. We really need to hang out more often, Tyger. :) Next time, bring your dolls and bears, and wear a fancy Victorian hat, and we'll have a tea party! :stuart:

Right now, I am feeling like there isn't much to do today..so I'm going to lie down, and watch a movie.

Guest Megalicious

Yay! Last night was fun. We really need to hang out more often, Tyger. :) Next time, bring your dolls and bears, and wear a fancy Victorian hat, and we'll have a tea party! :stuart:

Right now, I am feeling like there isn't much to do today..so I'm going to lie down, and watch a movie.

WHAT!!! I WANT TO GO TO THE TEA PARTY!!! Tehheheh. With the big blue hat!!!

WHAT!!! I WANT TO GO TO THE TEA PARTY!!! Tehheheh. With the big blue hat!!!

Hmmm.........a DGN tea party. We could dress up all Loli-goth and bring baked goods.

Distraught. I'm not used to not being in contact with my husband. I texted him hours ago, and he hasn't returned my message. The last I heard from him, was about 1:30 this morning.

I'm not worried, or suspicious. He's at a huge airsoft event, in a commanding position. I just wish he would at least text a few words, sometime before he lays his head down for the night. I feel so lost, and trapped inside of my head, without him.

Yes, I'm needy, and requiring of constant, direct communication from my chosen mate. He is well aware of this.

Guest Megalicious

Distraught. I'm not used to not being in contact with my husband. I texted him hours ago, and he hasn't returned my message. The last I heard from him, was about 1:30 this morning.

I'm not worried, or suspicious. He's at a huge airsoft event, in a commanding position. I just wish he would at least text a few words, sometime before he lays his head down for the night. I feel so lost, and trapped inside of my head, without him.

Yes, I'm needy, and requiring of constant, direct communication from my chosen mate. He is well aware of this.

:grouphug

Much better. I have heard from my cariad. I felt his consciousness lock onto me, the moment I began to cry; then, a moment later, I received a PM.

We are so in tune with each other, it's spooky. I've never "felt" anyone so strongly, or closely, in my entire life.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic