How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Glad you're OK sweetie!

This problem is only going to get worse as all those Boomers age. My family was blessed that my aunt accepted that it was time for her to stop driving as her health deteriorated... I hope I'm as wise & unselfish when I reach that point.

Thanks love. :)

If I could, I'd help you with your yard.. and I'd do it in my bra and undies to get some sun lol

:)

I miss my mobility! I really wish I still had a car, right now. :cry I have a life to go on with! Who knows how I am going to take care of simple, necessary errands (such as trips to the market, vet appointments, and paying bills), now...

This totally sucks wind, and it's a major setback.

I miss my mobility! I really wish I still had a car, right now. :cry I have a life to go on with! Who knows how I am going to take care of simple, necessary errands (such as trips to the market, vet appointments, and paying bills), now...

This totally sucks wind, and it's a major setback.

I know its hard but I and Im sure other DGNers can give ya help with rides.

Like I really wish I didn't have to work at this effing community health day thing tomorrow morning. I don't get paid for it and it doesn't count toward my extern hours, but if I don't go I get my grade docked. :rant: Normally I am a pretty giving person, and this wouldn't bother me but this has been an exceptionally draining week, and, dammit, right now I just don't feel like being a good samaritan.

Like I really wish I didn't have to work at this effing community health day thing tomorrow morning. I don't get paid for it and it doesn't count toward my extern hours, but if I don't go I get my grade docked. :rant: Normally I am a pretty giving person, and this wouldn't bother me but this has been an exceptionally draining week, and, dammit, right now I just don't feel like being a good samaritan.

Big hugs! :grouphug

Frustrated that an endless parade of friends over the years seem to need me and tell me what a great friend I am, and I spend as much time as I possibly can trying to be supportive with my limited resources. I'm happy to be there! ... but then when they aren't having any crisis, and they don't need me as an emotional pit stop, I'm persona non grata and they can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to even let me know they are alive. I'm lucky if they'll squeak out any time at all for me, or hell.. even return my calls/email/whatever.

Its not overly depressing as I know its just a sad, sad fact of life. Even the best people seem to pull this on me. Its just a sad reality. :confused:

Happens with guy friends, girl friends, younger, older, doesn't seem to matter. If they aren't having some huge crisis, I'm not on the dick buffet plate or a romantic interest, I'm expendable. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just one person or some such, its just so obvious over time. "I'm busy" is a horrible excuse. No one is so busy for weeks on end they can't take 15 minutes here and there.

They are feeling good so who needs me anymore? Everyone is expendable I guess, but having it be so obvious is a drag.

Despite that I'm focusing on staying upbeat doesn't do any good to let things get to you. I work at it all the time, it takes a lot of work and I keep at it. It isn't all that obvious how hard I'm working at it from the outside looking in. *keeps it up* :)

Frustrated that an endless parade of friends over the years seem to need me and tell me what a great friend I am, and I spend as much time as I possibly can trying to be supportive with my limited resources. I'm happy to be there! ... but then when they aren't having any crisis, and they don't need me as an emotional pit stop, I'm persona non grata and they can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to even let me know they are alive. I'm lucky if they'll squeak out any time at all for me, or hell.. even return my calls/email/whatever.

Its not overly depressing as I know its just a sad, sad fact of life. Even the best people seem to pull this on me. Its just a sad reality. :confused:

Happens with guy friends, girl friends, younger, older, doesn't seem to matter. If they aren't having some huge crisis, I'm not on the dick buffet plate or a romantic interest, I'm expendable. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just one person or some such, its just so obvious over time. "I'm busy" is a horrible excuse. No one is so busy for weeks on end they can't take 15 minutes here and there.

They are feeling good so who needs me anymore? Everyone is expendable I guess, but having it be so obvious is a drag.

Despite that I'm focusing on staying upbeat doesn't do any good to let things get to you. I work at it all the time, it takes a lot of work and I keep at it. It isn't all that obvious how hard I'm working at it from the outside looking in. *keeps it up* :)

I know this curse...

...all to well.

Anytime anyone in my immediate tribal familia is upset or has a hard decision...I am invariably getting a visit.

...when I make calls to find someone to spend a "bad day" with the company of a friend...ain't no one around.

I seriously gets me onto this whole "world against me conspiracy theory"...

You know Troy...it makes me almost wish I lived closer to you man, though..but our combined coolness over an extended period centered in the same town..may make a really cool scene happen..OR destroy it in a conflagration of spacial distortion, & improbable anomalies, as the barrier between the physical universe & the meta-verce is slowly melted away by aforementioned mind blowing coolness.......hey, it could happen!

I feel a bit silly...& like there is a knife hanging out of my neck!

I feel like I need to drown my frustrations in something a bit sweet, salty, a hint of sour, and with a good mouth feel.

I mean *sushi* to drown the frustrations that this has been causing for the last month and a half....sheesh...ecchi pervs...

*phone rings*

Hello, Kettle here. Oh, hi Pot, what is going on? Bad news? What bad news?

*muffled discussion*

Oh.

So by your saying I am that particular color, I am the last one to be saying people are ecchi pervs? Ah. Sorry, my mistake. Thanks for the news. I would rather hear it from you. Best wishes to the wife and kids. See you Monday.

*click*

Edited by StormKnight

I feel bad because I've been way too emotional and mean lately, especially to my boyfriend who doesn't deserve

this. I just wish I didn't feel like I have to explain every damn thing.

My mood changes from minute to minute.. I really can't help this. Normally, most people who really know me know this and just ignore's it and accepts it but the boyfriends doesn't or maybe he does. Maybe I'm wanting him to just accept it as well and not deal with it like I usually do.

I feel like I've been overly sensitive lately. I feel like I've been having some nasty hot flashes lately.

I feel like I need to buy some hormonal balancing medications and a search on premenopause is in order, like yesterday. Getting old sucks, especally if you're a female!!

btw - I hate men right now!

Excited to celebrate my one year mark (yesterday) with my honey this weekend.

Like I'm going to miss my kids while they are on vacation next week but it will give me time to get the rest of the house organized.

Like I hope the rain stays away this weekend....... unless it's going to rain Saturday... since I'll be working from 1-11p!

Guest Megalicious

I want to holler.... but this town is too small lol ........

I'm a little pissed off this morning ( I have NOT had my coffee), but its okay. :wink

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic