How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i'm feeling...

a) good, because i added 20# to my deadlift tonight, and increased weights for all my other lifts as well!

b) excited for practice tomorrow.

c) tired, as i haven't had more than 6 hrs sleep any night this week, basically due to a fuber-ed sleep schedule, and mild insomnia.

d) again, a bit lonesome. been talking to a few friends who have recently met someone, and been hearing about how wonderful it is, and it's making me a bit sad/empty/wistful/forlorn.

e) ok, because no matter how sad i feel, i know it's ok, and it will pass.

i'm feeling...

a) good, because i added 20# to my deadlift tonight, and increased weights for all my other lifts as well!

b) excited for practice tomorrow.

c) tired, as i haven't had more than 6 hrs sleep any night this week, basically due to a fuber-ed sleep schedule, and mild insomnia.

d) again, a bit lonesome. been talking to a few friends who have recently met someone, and been hearing about how wonderful it is, and it's making me a bit sad/empty/wistful/forlorn.

e) ok, because no matter how sad i feel, i know it's ok, and it will pass.

thats were iam at Torn...sucks but iam sure it will pass...just blows for the time being

Absolutely CONFUSED. All of the info having to do with moving to the UK looks like chicken scratches to me-- and what I can understand, doesn't look to be in my favour!!!!! :cry

Immigration sure is nosy, these days. Right now, my outlook is grim. How the hell I'm going to get through immigration, having worked in my line of work for so many years and having no documented proof of income, and with all of my pets, is TOTALLY beyond me. There must be loopholes I can slip through..

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Guest Megalicious

Like I can't stop sneezing. Though at least I don't have congestion in my lungs, a fever, or body ache, as I did with "the sick". But it is just enough to make me feel a bit miserable. *sigh*

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic