How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Aggravated! People really don't seem to get that you don't have much free time when you are a student. That you are not just sitting around waiting for them to call you, and that you actually have to work and move things around to fit them into your schedule. That and they somehow think you just magically have money when you don't have time to work more than a few hours per week.

Like I am tired of dealing with disorganized people.

Like I just woke up and realized that it's Tuesday and like I hate Tuesday's, at lease untill about 2pm.

Like I can't seem to get rid of this flu/cold I've been battling for the past few weeks.

Happy that my life is going in the right direction and everything is peachy at the moment.

Like I need to call my mom and explain a few things to her and apologize for some really stupid things I said to her.

/sigh

can i revoke some goth cards for the above :p

Oh, you have SOME nerve!!

im feeling great! my ex took me to court to try and have his childsupport droped or lowred and the jude made him pay 3 times more then what he was!!!! :happydance

I want what YOU have! Mine pays a measly $15 per month for 2 kids, one of which is Autistic. No paying half for ANY of his scrips or med bills. And because he finds jobs under the table for cash, I can't get any more out of him for them. I'll take advice, though.

He should quit lying to them by saying that he loves them. If he did, he'd be far more helpful.

misty eyed

*Takes Chris's Goth Card and shreds the shit out of it.*

I feel like if my sister asks me to make one more god forsaken thing for her wedding in September, I'm going to beat her senseless. Seriously I'm already making 5 bouquets, 7 boutonnières, cake stands, adding stuff to the flower girl baskets, rsvp cards, and now she wants me to make envelope seals. And she wants all this by like June, because it's not like I have a fraking life or going to school. :rant::rant:

I can help...beat her. I'm not making bouquets anymore.

...I haz clippers...& the attachments...I made a person look like your hair cut before...it was a joke...but I did it...he ended up with a 2 inch hawk-let (bald in the back)...

I have all of that stuff, too. He won't let ME do it, either!

Like shit

(see, I can do short posts)

*thud

As for me...

I should shower, run a few errands, make dinner, and take the kids skating. One of our friends is going to Great Skate, so I'm going to check it out.

feeling worried. . .wishing my friend would just hurry up and have her baby tonight so i dont have to stress out for her so much. i think its time for a hospital trip. . .not that it will be that much fun but i know she really needs someone right now

Like I wish I could sleep without waking up screaming, which I did 4x in about 2 hours...

Did you get a hot casing in your cleavage?!?! Yikes if ya did... :ohmy:

Yup. This happened Sat. but the resulting burn was particularly bothering me Mon. nite. At least I had the presence of mind to put the gun down before I started jumping around shrieking & clawing at my breasts. Not bad for a noob, I'm sure many would've shot themselves in the foot or worse.

Edited by pomba gira

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic