Cosplay... the good, the bad, and the ugly

I know, right!?

And I could totally copy that hairstyle with just some more time for my hair to grow out more.

You should hit up Marc... maybe he can shoot a version of the pic with you and someone... make a "real life" one.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come I think that if I go to a comic book or sci fi convention Im not going to see tons off hot ladies dressed in cosplay?

Because they're all at the anime conventions. Only problem is, they're all like 12-15. :X

You should hit up Marc... maybe he can shoot a version of the pic with you and someone... make a "real life" one.

Yeah...that'd be a pretty sweet photoshoot if it were able to be pulled off. :thumbup:

Can it be a female joker? And can I play?? :evil:

win! Win!! WIN!!!!!!

As HORRIBLE as I find Tekken; I reallllllly want to cosplay as Alisa Bosconovich.

tekken-6-alisa-boskonovitch.jpg

I know, she seems like she would be a weird choice for me because she is SO overtly girly...but I present to you my reasoning: Chainsaw arms and built in rocket packs.

There ya go. Maybe this will be a goal to look forward to after I shed all 800 of my extra pounds and have a normal figure again :tongue:

As HORRIBLE as I find Tekken; I reallllllly want to cosplay as Alisa Bosconovich.

tekken-6-alisa-boskonovitch.jpg

I know, she seems like she would be a weird choice for me because she is SO overtly girly...but I present to you my reasoning: Chainsaw arms and built in rocket packs.

There ya go. Maybe this will be a goal to look forward to after I shed all 800 of my extra pounds and have a normal figure again :tongue:

Edited by Chernobyl

• 3 weeks later...

Bringin' in my favorite childhood superhero...

Tsuki_Ni_Kawatte_by_saraqael.jpg

77758b8b5746f6d5173db626d21eb7b4.jpg

Moonlight_by_saraqael.jpg

797d23dbce4ace2b1e31ffa5f49a603c.jpg

And some of the Scouts...

Drive_Me_Mercury_by_saraqael.jpg

Hurricane_Shout_by_saraqael.jpg

My_Deep_Sea_by_saraqael.jpg

Rushing_Wind_by_saraqael.jpg

Miss_Dream_by_saraqael.jpg

And this one is for Nocker... :rofl:

3c63e7b569f350141e9163428408cded.jpg

I would make a much better Saturn! My face is way cuter! And I don't say that a lot because my face doesn't usually win in that matter but erm...this time? Chernobyl's face FTW! :animier:

I would make a much better Saturn! My face is way cuter! And I don't say that a lot because my face doesn't usually win in that matter but erm...this time? Chernobyl's face FTW! :animier:

Here's a new one for you Eevee:

astrid.jpg

astrid.jpg

Too bad I'm no longer blonde :p

Haha! Yeah...its the same 2 girls in every outfit. I'm pretty sure they make their costumes, and I think they're in a relationship too.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Somewhat relevant to topic, somewhat not, but you guys know there's an anime convention this weekend in Troy? Anime Detroit?

I got contacted super-duper-last-minute to be a "special guest" and run the lolita events, so um...you could stop by if you wanted. XD

Also for the lulz and costumes.

As for that picture Simon Bar Sinister posted...what is that, some crapass butoh? (pun intended?)

Looks like butoh costuming but...bwahhuh?