Cosplay... the good, the bad, and the ugly

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fifthelementcosplay.jpg

One of my favorite online stores sells vinyl versions on this outfit. XD

I'll dig up the site and post something lol

Here it is (also, if you browse the site, you'll find other cosplay costumes lol )

http://www.artificeclothing.com/em/shop/Sc...p?idproduct=131

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

EEVEE MUST COSPLAY.

Yesh...I'm back into my need to be a cosplayer. It comes and goes in its intensity...but never goes away, rofl

I MUST.

Be either Lightning (from FFXIII)

lightning.jpg

I've been wanting to cosplay her for a couple years now.

AND/OR

Rikku (from FFX)

Rikku.png

I've been wanting to cosplay her for a little longer.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUST.

:verymad:

Oh how I would love to do cosplay but I guess I am too fat. I dont see any characters I could pull off being fat. I guess I have to miss out on the cosplay fun. I guess I would be stuck with the furry crowd if I wanted to dress up. Sexy and skinny does cosplay fat and ugly does furry. lol. No just jokin. Well anyone know a good character someone like I could pull off somehow? I love final fantasy, anime and manga just of course all my fave characters are well slim. Maybe I could rock out a full Aeon monster from final fantasy like Bahamut since hes just a huge dragon and hide under lots of costume.I dont see many do the summoned beasts. Not even Shiva. I shall have to do some research on this.

Alright...I thought about it, and other cosplays I can do in the future (preferably after the Final Fantasy ones since I've been wanting to do those badly and for longer) arrreee...

Chie Satonaka (from Persona 4)

7cccac1a9ed38c71c0c600dafc2d924a.jpg

Haruko Haruhara (from FLCL)

FuriKuri20Haruko.gif

And...just for the badass bodysuit...

Rei Ayanami (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)

1570-rei_ayanami_waving_super.jpg

I'm trying to think of others...its good to have a few choices of characters to choose from. Hmm...

Edited by Eevee

Alright...I thought about it, and other cosplays I can do in the future (preferably after the Final Fantasy ones since I've been wanting to do those badly and for longer) arrreee...

Chie Satonaka (from Persona 4)

7cccac1a9ed38c71c0c600dafc2d924a.jpg

Haruko Haruhara (from FLCL)

FuriKuri20Haruko.gif

And...just for the badass bodysuit...

Rei Ayanami (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)

1570-rei_ayanami_waving_super.jpg

I'm trying to think of others...its good to have a few choices of characters to choose from. Hmm...

You cannot has Haruhara. You can has Samejima Mamimi. I'm taller and older so I win! :peanutbutterjellytime:

lmao

Mehh...well, I guess, since you have "authority" I can deal with Mamimi :p Its just not as much fun, haha!

We need a Naota Nandaba and Canti.

If you don't want to be Samejima you can be Lord Canti. That would be 100% epic. I've seen it done before, and if done correctly, it will win you every cosplay contest everytime.

If you don't want to be Samejima you can be Lord Canti. That would be 100% epic. I've seen it done before, and if done correctly, it will win you every cosplay contest everytime.

Yeah...that would be pretty fucking badass.

It would be fun to frolic around as him, haha!

I just need to figure out how to do it so it comes out awesome and not cheap..hmm

• 1 month later...