Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

PHYSICAL:

Height is irrelevant for me. I do like someone that does make an effort to keep healthy and in shape, so an athletic build is a plus (and I would like a jogging partner, and I usually do 3-6 miles at a stretch.) I have a weakness for toned legs.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL/FAMILY:

We all have issues. I would like someone who is strong enough to rise above them and succeed, laugh at themselves, and can adapt to situations. If family is a part of their life, I would like them to get along well (most of the ones I care for in my family have been ashes (litterally) for years). Some stability is a plus.

PERSONALITY:

Sense of humor & intelligent, with a dash of geek. I would like a bit of an evil twist to them as well. I want a person with a bit of a strong personality. I apprecate someone that can kick my ass...lol. Someone who realizes there is always room for improvement on her part and mine part.

SPIRITUALITY:

Ultra religous is a major turn off. But I want someone who has a connection with the greater order of the universe, and they are more than they are currently. Striving to be better than they have been dealt with. (lived that most of my life.)

SEXUALITY:

Fun, freaky, and kinky. Does everything sexually with a sense of passion.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

She has to keep up with me. I can be all over the board (from talking about the finer points of Dante's La Comedia Divina, Tom Robbins' Still Life with Woodpecker, to the best plugs for a german V-8 engine, to the weather, medicine, the quantium-40 molecule, etc.) I have a hard time finding people to keep up with me.

JOB:

Steady and she is satisfied with.

Edited by StormKnight

Assuming you are single, or in a position to date, describe your PERFECT mate/partner. Reasonableness and reality have no business here. I'm curious to know what you would want if you could have it all.

To make it easier, I've made up a form with my preferences first Feel free to add categories, etc:

PHYSICAL:

Height - 4' 9" - 5' 2"

Good lord Marc your gettin as picky in your (grunt) old age as Kinae...

What is with this short ass height requirement??

She wonders why she is still single, and has the same thing just in a 'he must be at least 6 ft tall' thing....which cuts out nice short guys such as yourself...

Common now you can't tell me you would not welcome a tall girl wrapping her legs round your neck!Weight/body type - Thin but not bony. Well-toned (Not overtly muscular, though) feminine curves (curvy hips and decent sized breasts compared to body size.) Longish legs, proportionally.

Eyes - Green/hazel

Hair - Anywhere from bald to short/pixie-ish OR VERY long. (Well below the butt.) Shades of red preferred, but black is very acceptable as are bright, unnatural colors.

Skin - Either very pale or dark/exotic. (Not deeply tanned)

Character - Exotic/mixed race or pale European traits are most attractive.

Clothing: Eclectic mix of goth/punk, vintage 50's and 20's, Victorian and other interesting era's but done in a contemporary manner.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

Medium to high emotional sensitivity but not a complainer or "emo". Has done both self-analysis and seen a therapist to resolve issues. Open, vulnerable, affectionate and non-judging. Mental toughness under pressure and stress. Values health and fitness. Considerate. Creative beyond words.

PERSONALITY:

Playful and happy most of the time. Great sense of humor. (Able to be corny one minute and dry/smart the next - mischievous as hell!!) Gentle and warm, especially with children. Confident in abilities, yet inquisitive and humble about the unknown. Intelligence is also very important.

SPIRITUALITY:

Open and personal. An organized religion like UU would be OK too.

SEXUALITY:

Bisexual - Generally monogamous but open to a variety of possible relationship scenarios. Not necessarily an ongoing lifestyle, though. Enjoys sex (duh) and flirting - but not overtly kinky. May have memorized the Kama Sutra but doesn't feel compelled to use it all the time.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

Compatible and complimentary stuff. Someone that will be into some of the same things I am but can also learn from and teach me about interests we don't share. (yet) Art/design/photography. Likes to cook and is good at it. Hiking, biking, yoga. Reads books on many topics. Compatible musical tastes. Mechanical ability. Automotive interests. Ecology and respect for the earth.

JOB:

In the arts or runs an artistic business.

FAMILY:

Good relationship with parents/siblings. They should live somewhere cool to visit.. Heh. Either no children or 1, at most.

I may add more or modify later.

Your turn.

Blonde auto deisigner...think you met her last year...she be me girl most of the time

Her dating requirement list is still being laughed at all over the internet and she is still mostly single.

HH:

You never met Carla did you? She was 5'10. I was ready to marry her.

Like I said... this was just a "what if" thing... Perfection doesn't exist and I know it.

And who is Kinea?

Edited by Homicidalheathen

PHYSICAL:

Height - Bare minimum for height would be about 5' 7" (I like to wear heels, and I'm short, you have to be at least a bit taller than me when I'm in my heels).

Weight/body type - Thin to average. I absolutely do not want a guy who's CUT yucky! I want someone who is fit, with a flat stomach, and good hip-boneage. I want someone who is into a healthy lifestyle, and can help support me, and maybe inspire me on my quest to lose my extra baggage I've been carrying around. I'm not saying that I wouldn't date someone who is slightly over weight, but this is the "completely unreasonable dating requirements" not "what would you accept in a mate requirements.

Eyes - Blue not flat blue, I like the poolie blues that you can get lost in forever.. If your eyes are poolie (meaning deep, can't explain them any other way) I will accept them brown or green or any other colour, as long as they're DEEP. I'm a huge HUGE fan of eye lashes. I think it's almost a fetish of mine.

Hair - Don't really care about hair, for it changes, I've dated long hair and short hair and practically bald head. As long as the style fits you, I'm good with it. If you do have hair, I prefer darker, or red. I really am not a huge fan of blondes anymore. I'm not saying that I'll completely kick you out, but hey again I reiterate, this is the "completely UNREASONABLE"

Skin - I like white boys.

Clothing: Stylish. I can go out with him, and not be embarrassed. Meaning, I want someone who can fit in with all my different friend groups, and activities. I want someone who can wear a tux to go to a black tie affair, or can wear dress casuals to meet my parents, or wear black gothie stuff to go to the clubs with me, or whatever to go commune with nature.

FAMILY:

I would prefer if the person have a close relationship to their parents.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

I want someone who can be a man, can make decisions, can be sensitive when they need to be, gentle, and be stern when they need to be. A good logical head on his shoulders is key.

PERSONALITY:

I love nerdy, wicked intelligence (if you can't keep up with me in conversation, it just won't work), I want someone with integrity, I want someone who will stand up for something he believes in, I want someone who can admit they're wrong when they are, I want someone who's Independent, I want someone who is their own person, who knows who they are, and knows what they want.. Playful and happy most of the time. Great dark sense of humor. I want a guy who's as sappy as me, or can appreciate my sappy sensibilities.. I'm a closet romantic, I like guys who take care and attention to details.

SPIRITUALITY:

Agnostic (constantly inquisitive). I would imagine most of you would think atheist, but they're a bit too staunch for me along with overly religious. You can believe in a god/gods/deity/spirituality, but you have to be able to defend your beliefs to me, I will not accept "just because".

SEXUALITY:

Virgins please do NOT apply. I want someone who is experienced enough, that I won't be skeeved by it, and wholesome enough that it's endearing. I need someone whose sex drive is equal to mine, I'm insatiable, so you have to last long enough to tire me out.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

I want a guy who has his own interests, loves to read, and forces me to think about things that I wouldn't ordinarily think about. A sci-fi lover is a good thing, I want someone who likes going to museums, appreciation for the arts, symphonies, musicals, operas, concerts of all kinds, the zoo. I have tons of varied interests, and I am open to doing just about everything. I want someone who has an adventurous spirit.

JOB:

Does not matter, as long as he's happy doing what it is he's doing. I have always been under the impression that if you like what you're doing at work, you are a much more happier person. If you don't like your job, and refuse to change your position, and make excuses, I'm just not interested.

Edited by hunhee

PHYSICAL:

Height - 5' to 6'2" (dated one girl at 6'1" once and with boots on, me being 5'10" it was taking the piss)

Weight/body type - healthy and appropriate for her frame. don't mind a few extra pounds if its carried well but i really must say, i am not looking after unhealthy people. sounds cold but as currently i'm running two households due to dissability and illness of family members i dont want to take onboard another dependant due to health that could have been avoided. yes i am a bastard when it comes to this

Eyes - not important. really

Hair - rarely go for blondes tbh, i dont know why

Skin - usually pale, but not unhealthy. there are allways exceptions

Clothing: my influnces were allways 50's B movies, Bettie Page and the like. i likes my goth women, likes my psychobilly chicks, but anyone who isn't a modern society zombie tends to gander my attention, if only for the psychological state of being so.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

someone grounded, but definatly not dour or misserable, i am not nursmaiding another basket case!

PERSONALITY:

smart, razor witted, knows how to be fun, play a practical joke, but then sit down and take responsibility for "life".

SPIRITUALITY:

openminded, but religeon is not a defining factor unless the person tries to press it upon people. honesty is a big thing with me. i will never lie to my worst enemy, so to be lied to by someone i would put trust in would destroy me, and it has in the past. (if they had been straight with me in the first place it all would have been fine). sometimes i am an arsehole and need to be told so. i prefer independant people, and people with conviction in what they do but whilst being open to sudjestion (doesnt mean i expect them to take sudjestion, i've been known to be wrong), and alsio being able to communicate when somethings bothering her. the persons must not also be in a relationship with me by some neurotic need to be in a relationship. your just wasting both of our time sorry. some of the women i have loved have not cfilled this criteria at all, but just made me smile by walking in the room even when i'm in a foul mood.

SEXUALITY:

i'm monogamous by nature, sexuality, whether bi, or straigjht just does not even factor in unless the woman needs female contact if she is bi. then we'll discuss that and find compromise (in last case was "dont tell me about it, and i dont think i'd want to hear about it") i'm kind of neurotic that way, but its my nature

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

i like women who can teach me about things i dont know. i do not go for bimbos at all, they quite frankly bore me and i'm more of a personality digger than a beauty digger. some comonality helps, opposites attract but if you cant enjoy the same restraunt or club together at least how are you going to share the good times

JOB:

employment is a means to an end. as long as its not making her misserable who cares

more as i ponder about it

Ah, to be that guy ...

Or, to quote from the anime Excel Saga, "It's ... That Man!" (The guy in the white suit in the picture.)

Afro_attack.jpg

I want a man that can be all sexy and pull guns out of his afro like Nabashim... :wub: