Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

A guy who not only DOESN'T want some girly submissive damsel in distress bullshit but a guy who is actually turned off by it and wants it the other way around.

He also has to be aesthetically appealing but dumb like a sack of shit and barely enough money to keep gas in his car. So a hot dumb poor mother fucker. With my boyfriend, I THOUGHT I was getting all three out of three because I took his silence as him being stupid, but then after being his bff for SEVEN years come to find out when we're dating that he's about as witty and logical as I am. :X I guess that's what I get for being such a chauvenist :laugh:.

A guy who not only DOESN'T want some girly submissive damsel in distress bullshit but a guy who is actually turned off by it and wants it the other way around.

He also has to be aesthetically appealing but dumb like a sack of shit and barely enough money to keep gas in his car. So a hot dumb poor mother fucker. With my boyfriend, I THOUGHT I was getting all three out of three because I took his silence as him being stupid, but then after being his bff for SEVEN years come to find out when we're dating that he's about as witty and logical as I am. :X I guess that's what I get for being such a chauvenist :laugh:.

Edited by Chernobyl
Word fail!

Did you just call yourself stupid?

LoL

Did you just call yourself stupid?

LoL

No, Pest isn't stupid when I always thought he was. Never talked about ANYTHING serious or deep as my best friend, so, I was under the assumption he didn't have anything to say, when really he's a quiet lurker who learns everyone to a T and THEN starts talking. Eevee was even surprised after coming over like...last weekend? She was like "wow! Pestilence was all talking to me and shit, isn't that awesome?" or something to that effect :rofl:. Just takes him awhile. We're about even when it comes to mental processing, just in different areas, works out to our advantage actually.

But I mean, yeah...I'm clearly stupid, that's why my color is yellow like my skooooo bus!

No, Pest isn't stupid when I always thought he was. Never talked about ANYTHING serious or deep as my best friend, so, I was under the assumption he didn't have anything to say, when really he's a quiet lurker who learns everyone to a T and THEN starts talking. Eevee was even surprised after coming over like...last weekend? She was like "wow! Pestilence was all talking to me and shit, isn't that awesome?" or something to that effect :rofl:. Just takes him awhile. We're about even when it comes to mental processing, just in different areas, works out to our advantage actually.

But I mean, yeah...I'm clearly stupid, that's why my color is yellow like my skooooo bus!

Waaay to make me sound lame with that quote. :rofl:

It was close enough! I shouldn't have said I was quoting it, but rather paraphrasing what you said.

It was close enough! I shouldn't have said I was quoting it, but paraphrasing rather what you said.
Edited by Chernobyl

You don't need any help from her. *runs*

Paraphrasing from one of my favorite movies, Clue: The Movie

Colonel Mustard: "Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"

Wadsworth: "You don't need any help from me."

Colonel Mustard: "That's right!"

You don't need any help from her. *runs*

Paraphrasing from one of my favorite movies, Clue: The Movie

Colonel Mustard: "Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"

Wadsworth: "You don't need any help from me."

Colonel Mustard: "That's right!"

Hot Shots:

"Sir they are going to try and prove you are incompetent!"

"Hah, I can prove that just as well as they can."

• 2 weeks later...

A Non wallet sniffer

I also hate and I mean HATE!!! anyone who plays the made up"bad vibe hatred games" bs as well

this country is full of that trash.

Why I want nothing to do with most women in America,their personalities disgust me to no end.

PS this is not directed towards any ladies that I am friends with,its directed at the ones I hate or don't know.

Edited by Hellion

Musts

1. Must love kids. If not, gtfo.

2. Must be a snuggler. I needz a snugglasouruse.

3. GOOOOOOOOD kisser. I cant stand a bad kisser...

4. Must love sex. Playful, throw me around, and have your way with me sex.

5. Must like pets.

6. Must take me places. Show me off. *giggle* I like to get out to basically anywhere. Art galleries, parks, clubs, etc.

7. Must have job, transportation and Passport.

Appearances

1. Don't mean crap to me. I never like one type of guy. Ill just like you. Think your sexy, lovely, and the best guy in the world if I love you. It'll just be that.

Preferred though is: taller than me, older and American. NO clue why on all fronts. lol.

Extras

1. Wouldn't mind that I'm bi-curious. And that I like kissing.

2. Music/ Movie/ and Art lover. Something of that should be in their hobby list too.

3. Religion doesn't bother me, be who you are, just don't push it on me. but Ill willing to listen and maybe learn.