DGN Night Aftermath - July 5th

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinni Vidi Vichi.....{I think I spelled it right}

I ... don't remember the whole evening...it gets a bit hazy and it gets really clear...Eternal played an album by Dead Can Dance for me on the ride down there..{IT WAS AWESOME!}.....I drank in the lot...I saw all kinds of peoples....apparently...I did talk allot...&...to a lot of people I meant to talk to..& some totally new ones.....I don't remember exactly what was talked about...{D.M.as they were leftover I ATE TWO :wink }...I know I danced to a song or two...and took care of some drunk freinds{twice}...wow...lets get me downtown sooner than later this time...I know ya'll can come up with a reason...

((HUGZ))

&

{KISSEZ}

Vinni Vidi Vichi.....{I think I spelled it right}

I ... don't remember the whole evening...it gets a bit hazy and it gets really clear...Eternal played an album by Dead Can Dance for me on the ride down there..{IT WAS AWESOME!}.....I drank in the lot...I saw all kinds of peoples....apparently...I did talk allot...&...to a lot of people I meant to talk to..& some totally new ones.....I don't remember exactly what was talked about...{D.M.as they were leftover I ATE TWO :wink }...I know I danced to a song or two...and took care of some drunk freinds{twice}...wow...lets get me downtown sooner than later this time...I know ya'll can come up with a reason...

((HUGZ))

&

{KISSEZ}

veni vidi vici

i think i need to get out to cc again soon and meet some of the "new" people ;)