punk_princess

Fav pic of yourself

2,954 posts in this topic

At City Bites with (Left to right) Mrs Heart, myself, Darkmatter and Lilylu! Everytime I look at this picture I can't help but laugh, I wasn't even drunk! :rofl:

th_IMG_3013.jpg

Who's that drunk wierdo in the background sitting at the bar next to the hottie? He looks like trouble. I'd watch him closely if i were you....

Who's that drunk wierdo in the background sitting at the bar next to the hottie? He looks like trouble. I'd watch him closely if i were you....

"Shut up and eat your fries Dustin"

At City Bites with (Left to right) Mrs Heart, myself, Darkmatter and Lilylu! Everytime I look at this picture I can't help but laugh, I wasn't even drunk! :rofl:

th_IMG_3013.jpg

This is a nice pic of you guys, who took it?

This is not my favorite pic of myself but because I am currently intoxicated let's just say it is

LOL I actually in all seriousness like this pic because I am doing my favorite thing!

Finally got to hang out with my cat on a lazy day...unfortunately he became so comfortable that he wouldn't let me up to go eat...

003.jpg

Edited by candyman

Guest Megalicious   
Guest Megalicious

Finally got to hang out with my cat on a lazy day...unfortunately he became so comfortable that he wouldn't let me up to go eat...

003.jpg

Oh my.... :drool

and the furry child automatically adds extra sexy points.

post-4088-127058875609_thumb.jpg I could not get it to /IMG right so i just attached it. Clicky to enlarge.

I take horrible pictures. I guess I just never know what to do with this dumpster fire for a face that i have. Though this one turned out ok. (Thanks Lilly).

Edited by Darkmatter

Posted Today, 04:16 PM

Attached Image I could not get it to /IMG right so i just attached it. Clicky to enlarge.

I take horrible pictures. I guess I just never know what to do with this dumpster fire for a face that i have. Though this one turned out ok. (Thanks Lilly).

Here's one of me that Lilly did not take. These are what pics of me usually look like.

HEEEEY YOOOOUUU GUUUUUUUUYS!

sloth.jpg

Edited by Darkmatter

ZOMFG! Chernobyl's on yer msgboards readin' yer posts!

Picture0025.jpg

This is what I look like on Wednesday mornings when I get out of bed...BUT only on Wednesday mornings.

(For those who can't do yellow)

ZOMFG! Chernobyl's on yer msgboards readin' yer posts!

This is what I look like on Wednesday mornings when I get out of bed...BUT only on Wednesday mornings.

Guest Megalicious   
Guest Megalicious

Photoon2010-04-08at1702.jpg

Though I REALLY do not like me with long hair.... its time to chop it off (I have been saying this for a year). :whistle: