Fav pic of yourself

I don't think I ever posted this one.

Me with my Transformers shirt, somewhere in Ohio (on my way to South Carolina) in July. I am not angry ... the sun was in my eyes. And that is my awesome Mazda in the background. :)

post-521-126794030221_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rayne

I don't think I ever posted this one.

Me with my Transformers shirt, somewhere in Ohio (on my way to South Carolina) in July. I am not angry ... the sun was in my eyes. And that is my awesome Mazda in the background. :)

post-521-126794030221_thumb.jpg

*DROOLS*

Edited by Azeuron

Thank you Lex for this one babe its awesome!

You're welcome! Thanks for helping me get my flash set.

And I wanted to drop into this thread really quickly and let everyone know, that if you see me in the Leland ballroom [i can't shoot inside the club] or at any other event with a big white box over my camera [it's a ridiculous rig, you really can't miss it] then feel free to ask me to snap your photo. If the box isn't up there, [usually during performances] I'm in band mode and not set up to take patron shots.

I try to ask anyone that looks even a little approachable, but I'm still getting used to asking people [i'm more accustomed to working with models or clients that have hired me] and I'm not always wonderful at reading "kind of shy" vs "don't come near me with that fucking camera crazy goth paparazzi girl". If you're at an event [at CC or elsewhere] and you see me with that big stupid white box on top of the camera, I want to shoot your photo for the event gallery. I don't care who you are, what you're wearing, or if you think you look stupid in photos, please, I beg you, let me steal a little bit of your soul and blind you momentarily.

Okay back to editing photos from Saturday's Collective event.

And I wanted to drop into this thread really quickly and let everyone know, that if you see me in the Leland ballroom [i can't shoot inside the club] or at any other event with a big white box over my camera [it's a ridiculous rig, you really can't miss it] then feel free to ask me to snap your photo. If the box isn't up there, [usually during performances] I'm in band mode and not set up to take patron shots.

I try to ask anyone that looks even a little approachable, but I'm still getting used to asking people [i'm more accustomed to working with models or clients that have hired me] and I'm not always wonderful at reading "kind of shy" vs "don't come near me with that fucking camera crazy goth paparazzi girl". If you're at an event [at CC or elsewhere] and you see me with that big stupid white box on top of the camera, I want to shoot your photo for the event gallery. I don't care who you are, what you're wearing, or if you think you look stupid in photos, please, I beg you, let me steal a little bit of your soul and blind you momentarily.

Heehee...!! I'm still totally like that too. Which is why I try and shoot without flash sometimes. Then I can shoot candids and tell them afterwards, if I like it. :evil:

FYI to those that are wondering what the white box is: It's a flash diffuser, which means more flattering light and a better photo. You will find it well worth your while to let Lexi take your photo. Almost as much as letting me take it... Cuz my camera takes great photos!! :stuart:

Note taken! :yes