Fav pic of yourself

I just got a digital camera.. and first thing I did was take a bunch of pics for my baby... here's one of the "Tamer" ones...

DSC00021.jpg

A. Meow

B. That's a cool shot in general. I like that you can't see anything because of the way the water is falling.

C. Nice ass.

That is all.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh now you've done it. You've gone and awakened my narcissist side.... nice fucking job.

Aside from the pictures I have posted on here, these ones are my personal faves. The sexy librarian one especially.... if you look at the book cover, it's 'Lolita'. A little deeper meaning there.

34erdscx.jpg

Haha.... speaking of narcissism. I had a sexy night of passion with myself before I went to work.... and I shocked myself with what a freak I am. I hope my wife doesn't find the lipstick I left on my collar.

dbl.jpg

sexylibrarian1.jpg

Reflection058.jpg

4443ww.jpg

Haha.... speaking of narcissism. I had a sexy night of passion with myself before I went to work.... and I shocked myself with what a freak I am. I hope my wife doesn't find the lipstick I left on my collar.

dbl.jpg

LOL.

Nice pic(s). I'd have a threesome with them. lol

Oh now you've done it. You've gone and awakened my narcissist side.... nice fucking job.

Aside from the pictures I have posted on here, these ones are my personal faves. The sexy librarian one especially.... if you look at the book cover, it's 'Lolita'. A little deeper meaning there.

34erdscx.jpg

dbl.jpg

sexylibrarian1.jpg

Reflection058.jpg

4443ww.jpg

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

So seriously... where do I sign to be owned by you? :p