Fav pic of yourself

In my case, I'd say it was taking flattery a little too far.

You can stop right in the middle, at androgyny, for me.

However, I find it an endless fount of amusement when servers, cashiers, and clerks mistake me for a woman (I'm guessing solely on the basis of my fabulous hair).

Androgynous men are hot.....

I just got a digital camera.. and first thing I did was take a bunch of pics for my baby... here's one of the "Tamer" ones...

DSC00021.jpg

Damn.....& I thought my pic was a little risque.....

I think thread may end up getting put in the adult section soon.....

{oh & cute tushie}

hot damn, please post some of the less tame ones lol

I can't because the rest are meant for one person to see, I just let this one slide for one and for two..

bodily fluid is involved in the other ones... that wouldn't be too dgn approoved now would it? Don't want to get hit with the ban hammer all the mods are holding over my head waiting for me to fuck up and do somethin bad..

At work?????

Really?????

Gee.....I would have never guessed.....

I want to see a pic of you outside of work.....That I would not believe..... :sorcerer:

There's tons of him and I in my gallery. He's not much of a picture person. Imagine my surprise yesterday when my phone went off randomly while I was loading the dishwasher with that cute picture. It's not odd for me to send him pictures of the dogs or for him to send me pictures of Lancer Evo's ... But very rarely does he send me a picture of himself. :)

As for me -- there's plenty of those around. :)

There's tons of him and I in my gallery. He's not much of a picture person. Imagine my surprise yesterday when my phone went off randomly while I was loading the dishwasher with that cute picture. It's not odd for me to send him pictures of the dogs or for him to send me pictures of Lancer Evo's ... But very rarely does he send me a picture of himself. :)

As for me -- there's plenty of those around. :)

Awe, I love technology.....It must be nice to go through your day and have the hubby send you a random pic bein' cute.....

You two are an adorable couple..... :bunny:

I saw the pics in your gallery.....You are a total cutie..... :jamin

I can't because the rest are meant for one person to see, I just let this one slide for one and for two..

bodily fluid is involved in the other ones... that wouldn't be too dgn approoved now would it? Don't want to get hit with the ban hammer all the mods are holding over my head waiting for me to fuck up and do somethin bad..

Bodily fluid????? :shock:

Ahh, yeah..... :unsure:

Definitely keep those to yourself & the chica..... :thanks:

Here's my "third boob" and I, taken only moments ago. I'm starting to feel a little better. :)

P.S. I call my cat Whiskey my third boob, because he likes to lay in between one and two.. *giggles*

P.P.S. WHO IS DOWNLOADING OUR PICTURES???? 15 people have already downloaded this particular photo, and I don't think I even know that many on a personal level from this site! If you are people we don't know coming here to lurk and steal pictures, YOU ARE STALKERS, not guests. It doesn't help when our site entry comes up on Google advertising "hot goth chicks." I wish there was a way to change that.

*racks up the pump and aims*

DIE, PICTURE-HORKING STALKERS.

Edited by jynxxxedangel