Fav pic of yourself

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Honestly I'm a little surprised I don't see any ink that I can see.  You certainly have the hippie thing down pretty good otherwise.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I don't currently have any either and I doubt I ever will.  Just one more thing to itch and annoy me.

I am me. I am nothing. I am everything. 

6 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Honestly I'm a little surprised I don't see any ink that I can see.  You certainly have the hippie thing down pretty good otherwise.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I don't currently have any either and I doubt I ever will.  Just one more thing to itch and annoy me.

I also waited to get noticeable tattoos after I got published in Vogue. Also for financial reasons, tattoos have been the last thing on my mind. I've been trying to get on my feet, out of abusive situations in life, and into a better life where I can take care of myself. I'm there, but yeah. I'm still working on my arm tattoo. I had to stop half way through. I had a new inspiration and I want to spend another year or two to think better on a design. I hate spending money I don't have on, not bills lol. 

1 minute ago, Nyxiin said:

I also waited to get noticeable tattoos after I got published in Vogue. Also for financial reasons, tattoos have been the last thing on my mind. I've been trying to get on my feet, out of abusive situations in life, and into a better life where I can take care of myself. I'm there, but yeah. I'm still working on my arm tattoo. I had to stop half way through. I had a new inspiration and I want to spend another year or two to think better on a design. I hate spending money I don't have on, not bills lol. 

I can totally see that.  It's not really art that lasts anyway if you think about it, though there are preservation services that can do it, but of course that costs as well, but it's not like you'd be around to enjoy it at that point anyway.

Sorry, brain goes on tangents a lot.

39 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I can totally see that.  It's not really art that lasts anyway if you think about it, though there are preservation services that can do it, but of course that costs as well, but it's not like you'd be around to enjoy it at that point anyway.

Sorry, brain goes on tangents a lot.

Its all good :) 

14 minutes ago, n0Mad said:

TWB and I would welcome that, but I think that's Roger's job. 😜

xD Someday. We aren't in a rush. Honestly, it's just a piece of paper, stress, and tons of money. Then friends and family start acting weird too. So we were both like, Eh, let's just hold off on marriage. We have each other, we both aren't going anywhere, we also tell each other we love each other several times a day. I think we are a lot better than most marriages, and six years strong.

1 hour ago, Nyxiin said:

I had the same plans originally. Once I get on my feet, I would get tats. But then I discovered stonks and like money that grows rather than ink. It's that independent from even shitty jobs security I crave more than decorating myself. I still like tatted ascetics though. Just always something takes a higher priority for me. If you ever feel like showing them off, I'm sure plenty here would love to admire them, myself included.

And like you, SG, I remain tatless. Maybe one day I'll get a potato on my ass, but that's about it I think.

1 minute ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I had the same plans originally. Once I get on my feet, I would get tats. But then I discovered stonks and like money that grows rather than ink. It's that independent from even shitty jobs security I crave more than decorating myself. I still like tatted ascetics though. Just always something takes a higher priority for me. If you ever feel like showing them off, I'm sure plenty here would love to admire them, myself included.

And like you, SG, I remain tatless. Maybe one day I'll get a potato on my ass, but that's about it I think.

You have to touch them up too, and also care for them. It IS a lot of money. I didn't get a cat or dog for 1/3 of my life because I didn't have the funds to properly own an animal incase they had an emergency. I just, hate spending money on stuff that requires a lot that I do not have. ANXIETY HELL.

1 hour ago, Nyxiin said:

You have to touch them up too, and also care for them. It IS a lot of money. I didn't get a cat or dog for 1/3 of my life because I didn't have the funds to properly own an animal incase they had an emergency. I just, hate spending money on stuff that requires a lot that I do not have. ANXIETY HELL.

I like other people's pets.  I see the value in some on a farm or in the wild.  Suburban life just seems cruel for them though.

Also if you ever need an ordained atheist minister officiant I am one.  Not the best public speaker but I get the job done.

2 hours ago, Nyxiin said:

Yeah, too much maintainence for what I want to do with my own body. And I avoided pets a long time too for that same reason. I have two cats now that have become very attached, and I spoil those two every chance I get.

And it's exactly CPTSD induced anxiety that has me driving hard into the stocks. That passive supplemental income is aiding well into further growth. Eventually it will be enough to cover basic costs. This is somehow therapeutic for me to cope with the day to day building. My fortress of safety.

3 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I missed feeling like the top Pic. So I went out shopping today and got new athletic clothes to wear for the hot days of summer since I cannot handle heat but I love it. I've been enjoying the athletics look more. Also, little black dress included. 

PSX_20230808_192049.thumb.jpg.384cceaedb8dd5771f88773907eed2fd.jpg

VideoCapture_20230808-191526.jpg

PSX_20230808_204435.jpg

The first two photos are clearly gothic tennis gear.  💀🎾

I'm sorry I'm posting so many pics... 

I collapsed today when I got time off, after my therapist submitted a letter insisting of a instant leave from my work... So... I just, fell to the grass, the earth... And laid there. I am finally healing after three months of pure trauma... I can finally heal... Please, I just want to see myself happy and thriving... I'm not vain... I'm just being a friend I need for me right now, to heal. 

I am now, on a break from everything, time to get my balance back. 

PSX_20230809_142641.jpg

Edited by Queen of Foxes

28 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I'm sorry I'm posting so many pics... 

I collapsed today when I got time off, after my therapist submitted a letter insisting of a instant leave from my work... So... I just, fell to the grass, the earth... And laid there. I am finally healing after three months of pure trauma... I can finally heal... Please, I just want to see myself happy and thriving... I'm not vain... I'm just being a friend I need for me right now, to heal. 

I am now, on a break from everything, time to get my balance back. 

PSX_20230809_142641.jpg

That is cute as hell, I love it!