Fav pic of yourself

4 hours ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I'm sorry I'm posting so many pics... 

I collapsed today when I got time off, after my therapist submitted a letter insisting of a instant leave from my work... So... I just, fell to the grass, the earth... And laid there. I am finally healing after three months of pure trauma... I can finally heal... Please, I just want to see myself happy and thriving... I'm not vain... I'm just being a friend I need for me right now, to heal. 

I am now, on a break from everything, time to get my balance back. 

PSX_20230809_142641.jpg

I have a lady friend whose gardening hat has a brim of equal monsterousnousnousnous. Her skin is super sensitive to the sun, though, and since it keeps the sun off her...  I cannot judge. I do like that yours is in black.  👍🏻

1 minute ago, Msterbeau said:

I have a lady friend whose gardening hat has a brim of equal monsterousnousnousnous. Her skin is super sensitive to the sun, though, and since it keeps the sun off her...  I cannot judge. I do like that yours is in black.  👍🏻

Nah, normalize gardening at night.  Keep the hat though.

2 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Nah, normalize gardening at night.  Keep the hat though.

I can't object to that idea either.  Although on school nights I have to get a proper amount of sleep and I'm usually busy on the weekends at night so it ain't happening for me then either.  Others may have more compatible schedules. 

13 hours ago, Msterbeau said:

I can't object to that idea either.  Although on school nights I have to get a proper amount of sleep and I'm usually busy on the weekends at night so it ain't happening for me then either.  Others may have more compatible schedules. 

I would be for this, but Slugs dude... Slugs... They love coming out at night when you water. 

I water my plants just enough for the day, during the hot parts of the day, I make sure the water stays at the base of the plants and not on the leaves or flowers and burn them from the sun being magnified by water... 

I wish I could do gardening at night. But then also, brown recluse and bugs that could hurt would come out and night and it would be hard to see, let alone identify and know if it's safe to move them or if I should move myself lol 😂 not afraid of bugs, I just am super respectful of some insect's spaces. 

49 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I would be for this, but Slugs dude... Slugs... They love coming out at night when you water. 

I water my plants just enough for the day, during the hot parts of the day, I make sure the water stays at the base of the plants and not on the leaves or flowers and burn them from the sun being magnified by water... 

I wish I could do gardening at night. But then also, brown recluse and bugs that could hurt would come out and night and it would be hard to see, let alone identify and know if it's safe to move them or if I should move myself lol 😂 not afraid of bugs, I just am super respectful of some insect's spaces. 

I have no issues with slugs.

Those Brown Recluse assholes can all die in a fire though.

My parents used to know a guy who got bit on the back working on his deck by one.  He walked with a cane for a while after that, and still had a limp last I heard.

Anyway work lights are awesome.  As fun as it might sound, I wasn't suggesting anyone should work in complete darkness.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...