Fav pic of yourself

Guest Megalicious

I still think about my childhood kitty all the time. He had to be put down last year because he had a blockage in his lymph ducts that was causing him to retain fluid, pushing against his organs. The vet said that draining it would be futile and the fluid would merely return in 48 hours, would be traumatic to Kitty, and cause him a lot of pain. He was 18 years old and this was taken a few hours before we took him in and put him down. He loved being outside so when we found out the news we took him back home from the vet so that he would have a last few hours to sit out in the sun and enjoy everything.

Image138.jpg

:cry He loved the spring...maybe it was the rain this morning that reminded me of him.

Awww. I couldn't help but cry when I came across this. Some people just don't understand they are FURRY CHILDREN. *hugs* I know I have said it before, but I am sorry for the loss of your baby. *hugs*

Awww. I couldn't help but cry when I came across this. Some people just don't understand they are FURRY CHILDREN. *hugs* I know I have said it before, but I am sorry for the loss of your baby. *hugs*

This is so sad... but a great thing to do for your kitty. Very sorry for your loss.

*sniff

I still think about my childhood kitty all the time. He had to be put down last year because he had a blockage in his lymph ducts that was causing him to retain fluid, pushing against his organs. The vet said that draining it would be futile and the fluid would merely return in 48 hours, would be traumatic to Kitty, and cause him a lot of pain. He was 18 years old and this was taken a few hours before we took him in and put him down. He loved being outside so when we found out the news we took him back home from the vet so that he would have a last few hours to sit out in the sun and enjoy everything.

Image138.jpg

:cry He loved the spring...maybe it was the rain this morning that reminded me of him.

fuck.... i feel every.. last.. bit.. of pain...

I've always loved cats... just fuck... i need a moment now...

To me, these pictures are a mark of honor and pride.

5v1, the 5 wielding pipes and a brick.

I had a chance to run....

...but fuck that.

Went down swinging, 16 years old here.

These are about a week after I got out of the hospital.

I wasn't the only one to end up there that night ;)

post-3118-127009521432_thumb.jpg

post-3118-127009522009_thumb.jpg

post-3118-127009522767_thumb.jpg

I figured I haven't really posted any new favorites recently...first, a couple from Necto in March.

25938_349612027967_698982967_362103.jpg

Zima and me.

I guess I look scared...but I wasn't, rofl

I was just taken off guard :laugh:

nectoos579.jpg

Skyfire and me

(These were taken on 2 completely different nights, btw...haha! You can tell by the backpacks)

And then these are from Wednesday. I got bored and haven't been left alone with a camera in a while (though that sounds really weird...)

I just liked my eyes in these pictures.

100_7602resized.jpg

100_7607resized.jpg

Image138.jpg

Wow just looking at that makes me tear up a lil'. Sorry for your loss dear. He will live on eternally in memories.

To me, these pictures are a mark of honor and pride.

5v1, the 5 wielding pipes and a brick.

I had a chance to run....

...but fuck that.

Went down swinging, 16 years old here.

These are about a week after I got out of the hospital.

I wasn't the only one to end up there that night ;)

Hell yeah! Way to say f this shit and man up.

At City Bites with (Left to right) Mrs Heart, myself, Darkmatter and Lilylu! Everytime I look at this picture I can't help but laugh, I wasn't even drunk! :rofl:

th_IMG_3013.jpg

Who's that drunk wierdo in the background sitting at the bar next to the hottie? He looks like trouble. I'd watch him closely if i were you....