Fav pic of yourself

Cute photos! :happy:

I have a somewhat similar hoodie...but it has zebra stripes and the hood doesn't go over the eyes.

Actually...there is a picture of it.

17153_1200134684542_1263780172_3050.jpg

See? :laugh:

Very cute!! Were like the "brothaz from anotha motha" but girlz. ;)

I think the newest picture of me is somewhere on saints camera when I was drunk at deadline...and before that its probably High school lol...I hate having my picture taken (marc if you post a pic of me I wil kill you.)

On that note, Joey Deadcat takes neat pics of himself.

Edited by Sluagh686

I still think about my childhood kitty all the time. He had to be put down last year because he had a blockage in his lymph ducts that was causing him to retain fluid, pushing against his organs. The vet said that draining it would be futile and the fluid would merely return in 48 hours, would be traumatic to Kitty, and cause him a lot of pain. He was 18 years old and this was taken a few hours before we took him in and put him down. He loved being outside so when we found out the news we took him back home from the vet so that he would have a last few hours to sit out in the sun and enjoy everything.

Image138.jpg

:cry He loved the spring...maybe it was the rain this morning that reminded me of him.