Fav pic of yourself

WOW!

That is a lot of hair to be cut.

>.>

Yeah I and I also agree with Tits, donate :)

Always a good way to part with the hair.

And thank you Phee and Torn :D

I've had some practice with teh makeupz lately.

Hoping to attend cosmetology school soon. :D

:rofl: seeing that always cracks me up. I also love the new picture, you look great.

I miss it long, but I don't miss how nasty the ends were. I'm going to keep trimming it, so that I can get it back long, but have it look so much healthier lol :)

I DO love my new look, though. My hair hasn't been this short in YEARS... LOL

and thank, everyone, for commenting. (both here and on FB) :wub:

I love how it looks so much redder in pix than in person... interesting. Can't wait for mine to get long again, but I know it'll be a while... it took almost 20 years to get down to my waist before!

4376162775_4f4c54391d.jpg

My outfit from Saturday. :)

I LOVE THIS!! Kind of a different than we're used to seeing you in but you're definitely rockin' it fierce!

I love how it looks so much redder in pix than in person... interesting. Can't wait for mine to get long again, but I know it'll be a while... it took almost 20 years to get down to my waist before!

my hair is quite red, but no where near as red as the pictures, though. (and to be honest, I have no idea why it looks THAT red lol) it looks A LOT redder than it did, in person, compared to when it was long. Brushing my hair is a dream now. No more hair breakage, either. my hair was SO bad, it was stretching, before it broke. >.< it was so gross, and knotted SO easily. I'm glad its healthy again. :biggrin: I've seen pictures of your long dreads. That looked really good on you. (though, I think you look more sassy, now) :)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

This isnt a fave snapshot but its cool. the things that make this snap shop not so great is the fact that it was raining when I wasnt finished painting it at home and when I tranposrted it weell the bottom ran a bit. Secondly that my ex husband there poking his head out of jacks hole. Still I might have to make a new one of these!

l_bae17926cecf4f0fac66f6da28fd36fd.jpg

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

Oh my goths handiwork...seriously if your thinking of getting done...she be the lady to do so.

It a bit infected cause I didn't follow her advice and wash it 3x a day for a bit there...

I've always wanted to get a Crawford but can't because of my job. Looks cute on you!

Oh my goths handiwork...seriously if your thinking of getting done...she be the lady to do so.

It a bit infected cause I didn't follow her advice and wash it 3x a day for a bit there...

Oh yes infections are so much easier to get now days. Man back as a kid I had so many cuts and scrapes and scratches and never got infections. Now merely a scratch and I end up in ER cause the bacteria now days are growing more immune to our cleansing methods. I hope u dont use rubbing alcohl or peroxide on that. Salt water saline solution best bet. If you go to www.piercingaftercare.com theres a solution you can buy form England thats beautiful. It is in my opinion the best aftercare because its natural, has a natural anti inflammatory like lavender oil and is a antiseptic, antimicrobial. I got a monroe too yay!.