Fav pic of yourself

Deadcat (back turned) in his deathrockish days along with a portion of the Detroit 90s crew:Adam Cadaver,Wendy, and Izzy(R.I.P.)

l_ae5a7a078b2221edb96d542bed0f786f.jpg

Holy crap, I have not seen or heard of Adam or Wendy in a solid decade and a half, and I have never seen this picture of Izzy... I sometimes miss the old crowd, and I think the drama following Izzy's funeral broke everything up. That funeral was one F**CKED up event, I remember everyone standing outside the church trying to make everyone else go in first - just in case we really did burst into flames!!!! Kat and Reagan were dressed normal so we pushed them in first... and no one knew what to do at a Catholic Mass, so the preacher had to motion us to stand up and sit down. And let's not mention that poor SOB that came in late with his chains clinking all the way up the isle and everyone staring...!!!

Lots of memories from back then - 30+ car procession to the funeral and EVERY Car playing "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson... yip... long time ago...

post-151-1234580990_thumb.jpg

I suppose I should post a picture related to the thread as well!!!

This is my most recent self portrait, MySpacers will already be familiar with it, OBVIOUSLY I have an inferiority complex kicking something fierce, but this is me in my current army uniform and combat gear (minus Individual Body Armor or Kevlar)...

I'm so GOTH...

post-151-1234580990_thumb.jpg

I suppose I should post a picture related to the thread as well!!!

This is my most recent self portrait, MySpacers will already be familiar with it, OBVIOUSLY I have an inferiority complex kicking something fierce, but this is me in my current army uniform and combat gear (minus Individual Body Armor or Kevlar)...

I'm so GOTH...

Nice...

None of my friends ever fill out their uniforms. My friend Travis has been in the Marines for three years and even with all of his combat gear on he still looks like a twig...and that pretty much goes for all eight of my friends in the Marines...sadly, Matt is no longer part of this world...but no matter where he is right now he knows I will still give him shit for being so tiny in his combat gear...he could jump around inside of an Abrams...

Holy crap, I have not seen or heard of Adam or Wendy in a solid decade and a half, and I have never seen this picture of Izzy... I sometimes miss the old crowd, and I think the drama following Izzy's funeral broke everything up. That funeral was one F**CKED up event, I remember everyone standing outside the church trying to make everyone else go in first - just in case we really did burst into flames!!!! Kat and Reagan were dressed normal so we pushed them in first... and no one knew what to do at a Catholic Mass, so the preacher had to motion us to stand up and sit down. And let's not mention that poor SOB that came in late with his chains clinking all the way up the isle and everyone staring...!!!

Lots of memories from back then - 30+ car procession to the funeral and EVERY Car playing "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson... yip... long time ago...

Pic was taken at Izzy's birthday bash at The Motor Lounge when they used to have Sacro Sanct there. About 3 months before that awful day. Man, his funeral was almost like a rock star's funeral - the number of people who showed up!

Remember when you used to be a regular at CC!

Remember when you used to be a regular at CC!

Used to? I might not go as frequently as I once did, but unless it is an army drill weekend - my ass is at City Club!!! I was there tonight for the Friday the 13th bash and will be there again tomorrow night as well!!!

Yes I am that much of a looser!!!

• 4 weeks later...