Fav pic of yourself

I just found this pic of me getting body passed during the A7X concert at The Rave. Yeah you can't really see me but since its my favorite concert venue...and I am in it...it counts.

260939.jpg

Haven't seen a crowd like that since the night I went to Kubic with Rabbit In The Moon in DC.

Haven't seen a crowd like that since the night I went to Kubic with Rabbit In The Moon in DC.

You should come to The Rave then...is a long trip to Milwaukee...but the crowds are always awesome. Out of all the venues I have been too The Rave is the largest and the best. They are also dedicated to rock and good music...rappers and country can go home!

Guest Megalicious

Here is one of Me, Cix, and My first wife.... about 13 years ago...... *Doctor Who theme music plays*

n1072004878_318430_6148.jpg

What the hell are you and Cix doing in this picture? :rofl: You look like you are mesmerized by what ever you happen to be holding in your hand, and Cix looks like he is about to tackle someone. =P

What the hell are you and Cix doing in this picture? :rofl: You look like you are mesmerized by what ever you happen to be holding in your hand, and Cix looks like he is about to tackle someone. =P

The simple answer is "I don't know" but I know that is a synthasizor power cable in my hand.