Fav pic of yourself

Oddly enough, seeing you so close to your kids makes me want some...so you stop making me want kids RIGHT NOW MR. OR ELSE! *shakes fist angrily*

Cher, don't you know?? We non-breeders rent them for a few hours, then remind ourselves why we choose to abstain! hehe jk. I love kids..:)

Cher, don't you know?? We non-breeders rent them for a few hours, then remind ourselves why we choose to abstain! hehe jk. I love kids..:)

I'm not kidding, I actually do that about once or twice a year, just to keep my vagina in check. You know, remind her something about responsibility and possible consequences of certain actions. Apparantly works because I'm still baby-free.

Edited by Chernobyl

I just use condoms. Those also work.

Now that I'm in a monogamous relationship I refuse. I HATE THEM. Pretty much 100% takes away the entire point of sex. Having a latex irritation doesn't help the cause either.

"Yeah, hottie, let's stop for a minute and put a rubber bag over your dick...that's sexy."

Which is why I must go on these excursions to prove to my uterus that children are all around a bad idea, and so far, it's been working for 2 years now.

Edited by Chernobyl

Guest Megalicious

n1449729056_203303_3728.jpg

Oops. I meant to post this one. The forums wouldn't let me change pics, so I posted again, sorry. I'm not trying to be self-absorbed here.

Wow Casey..... :drool:swoon. This picture is hot.....

I think this one turned out really well. Notice my beautiful, flowing blonde hair, notice how my cleavage peeks out just enough, and devilishly for all eyes to see. I'm also quite fond of the steed I'm mounting, my eyes half-mast in bliss.

orland-bloom-lord-of-the-rings-400a05010

And this is probably the ugliest picture of me ever.

Reflection078.jpg

You are just too effin hot, Jynxxed.

Why thank you, dear lady..

You're not so bad, yourself. If I were still single..

*flushes, loudly flips out black Brussels lace fan, fingers the ribs, and flutters it just below eyes-- while looking at the painting on the wall*

You always know where you stand with me, by the way I fan..