Oddly enough, I hate shopping, and I always say I have no sense of style.. but sometimes I come up with some good stuffs.. :blushing: I guess what I hate is shopping in malls.. but even they hit some good stuff sometimes..

What I should say is that i have my OWN style, and it doesn't always jive with what's popular.. or what the "traditional" ideals of beauty are.

...d00d...you already GOT the hypothetical job.....though that LAST line REALLY cinched it C-L-O-S-E-D!

...& I have the HARDEST time in a mall...when you look at a thousand peoples...& think...some of them HATE me for no reason...you leave.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think Victorian era tech doing the things we have now, such as information technology, auto mobiles, even in some genres space exploration.

in the artistic sense its a subculture that strives to make current tech look like it was made in the 1800's and a lot of the industrial revolution tooling and apparel makes its way into daily and evening attire

think Victorian era tech doing the things we have now, such as information technology, auto mobiles, even in some genres space exploration.

in the artistic sense its a subculture that strives to make current tech look like it was made in the 1800's and a lot of the industrial revolution tooling and apparel makes its way into daily and evening attire

ahhh..thank you, that sounds very interesting, I will have to learn more about this :thanks:

There's a lot to go through and I'm lazy. So I'll just say that I prefer the term "SteamGoth".

Also the Julbo Glacier's rocked when I owned them. But my pair were MUCH better with rounded lenses and black leather everywhere (rather than plastic in the middle).

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01536/7...536678187_l.jpg

I miss them lots and agree that they met the requirements of steampunk, considering you could completely take them apart.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot to go through and I'm lazy. So I'll just say that I prefer the term "SteamGoth".

Also the Julbo Glacier's rocked when I owned them. But my pair were MUCH better with rounded lenses and black leather everywhere (rather than plastic in the middle).

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01536/7...536678187_l.jpg

I miss them lots and agree that they met the requirements of steampunk, considering you could completely take them apart.

Fancy seeing you here :wink

seing this... i could alter fishnet thigh-highs to fit arms.. wouldn't be that hard.. there'd be a line down one side, but OMG.. I needs to do this for meself... And I'm good at it.. now I just need to run out and get me some fishnet thigh-highs in every color...

PM me...I'll tell you the "secret"...