• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love Steam punk it is very classy and beautiful mixing the old victorian style and the whimsy of the industrial era. Even films are including steampunk themes. Look at wild Wild West. You have the american west with the victorian fashion and the crazy steam inventions and stuff. Anime and manga have also helped popularise it. If you want some great info Google it and wiki it. I think its delightful and can add more to the scene and step away from the more traditional and stereotypical trends in the scene. In England especially they are embracing this and if you look at the Whitby Goth Weekends you see alot of very awsome exmapls of great steampunk fashions, gear and accessories.

WOOOOOT

Abney park are playing 2 dates in the UK...

London or whitby... decisions descisions

WHITBY~~~Whitby Gothic Weekends I so wanna go. I will eventually I got friends and family near there. I believe you will have a much better time in Whitby than London! So much going on all weekend different events and bands playing!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just recently started getting more into steampunk. I'm still learning about it...but I do love how interesting and different it is while also looking classic.

I'm working on some ideas for a steampunk outfit of my own with the help of a friend.

I hope it actually comes to be. :X

• 2 weeks later...

No...he stole that from one of the icanhascheeseburger sites...silly

No *I* stole it from that site. Actually I posted the original gallery.

Here:

http://thinkingpixels.com/galerie/?content/03_people/01_scene/01_steampunk_erotica/

:sorcerer:

Anthony.. You need your head examined. :-P

i certainly think the whole steampunk thing is very visually interesting, i had always liked stuff with those kind of design aspects but its only been within this last year that i found out there was a name for it.

i certainly think the whole steampunk thing is very visually interesting, i had always liked stuff with those kind of design aspects but its only been within this last year that i found out there was a name for it.

I think it has been within the last 5 years yes.... but if you check the date on some of the labels of the images and some of the stores that sell it... the term has been around for a long time

I think it has been within the last 5 years yes.... but if you check the date on some of the labels of the images and some of the stores that sell it... the term has been around for a long time

yeah, i have been somewhat of an isolationist during most those years (working too many hours and all that) so i'm just now hearing about a lot of things that were not very well known back when i was out and about. heck, i just got back onto the internet last year after being absent from it since around the whole y2k thing... its like i've been hibernating.

yeah, i have been somewhat of an isolationist during most those years (working too many hours and all that) so i'm just now hearing about a lot of things that were not very well known back when i was out and about. heck, i just got back onto the internet last year after being absent from it since around the whole y2k thing... its like i've been hibernating.

I get that.... you haven't missed much... lol

The topless one is fucking stupid and takes the whole style out of it, but the first 2 are alright.

:rofl:

Maybe I'm an art elitist here, but the photoshop skillz are really craptastic in several of the photos. Gawd, why half-ass anything? Oh, right, because no one cares. :dry: Carry on then.

:rofl:

Maybe I'm an art elitist here, but the photoshop skillz are really craptastic in several of the photos. Gawd, why half-ass anything? Oh, right, because no one cares. :dry: Carry on then.

Considering Marc is a photographer, he cares.

But my point stands, the topless thing wasnt needed, its dumb.