Who Here Is Single

Oh I've Definitely had times when I was physically or mentally with someone I liked or loved and Still felt lonely.

:grouphug:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

The loneliest I'd ever been in my entire life, was when I was married.

I have been single for the past 5 years or so. I've been enjoying single life but remain open for the right one. Always fun to go out on dates, but these days I have been busy with finding a house, a new job that I work weekly on the road at, and working on the continued things to be fixed on the hearse.

Not single, but I certainly feel like I am alot of the time.

that's a shame, hun.... you are so pretty. and smart, and great to talk to... wait, i think this is bleeding into the crush thread.. sorry... but still, point made. anyone who neglects you needs a swift kik in the.... pants :rant:

:grouphug

I have been single for the past 5 years or so. I've been enjoying single life but remain open for the right one. Always fun to go out on dates, but these days I have been busy with finding a house, a new job that I work weekly on the road at, and working on the continued things to be fixed on the hearse.

I'm with you on that one,I am getting some bills payed off moved into a nice house in the Shores,getting some ot at work,in other words getting shit straightened out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm single. I've only been in one really serious relationship, but that was from 7th grade all the way until the end of my freshman year of college (mid-2004). I haven't dated or been seeking out a companion since then, but I haven't shut myself out of the dating scene completely. Honestly, I just don't feel like the right person has come along. I've had a handful of people who were interested in me, but I just wasn't interested in them. Some of them really made my stomach churn. :X

Heh, thanks. I definitely needed that. :wink

Seriously though, I could go on all day about some of those people. One of them was old enough to be my dad, yet he hit on me every day at work when I was barely 18. I just saw him recently and he hasn't changed. Very long story indeed.

I'll spare you guys the grusome stories. :tongue:

Heh, thanks. I definitely needed that. :wink

Seriously though, I could go on all day about some of those people. One of them was old enough to be my dad, yet he hit on me every day at work when I was barely 18. I just saw him recently and he hasn't changed. Very long story indeed.

I'll spare you guys the grusome stories. :tongue:

i'm a dirty old man now :confused:

Nah, I'm talking about weird "pedo-like" older guys who come onto barely legal girls who make it very clear that they're uninterested. I even went and bought a fake engagement ring and told this guy that I was engaged. He believed me, but still came onto me. Now that's creepy. :S

Nah, I'm talking about weird "pedo-like" older guys who come onto barely legal girls who make it very clear that they're uninterested. I even went and bought a fake engagement ring and told this guy that I was engaged. He believed me, but still came onto me. Now that's creepy. :S

young lady i am soooo much better than your fiance :p