Who Here Is Single

On 7/9/2017 at 1:28 PM, Troy Spiral said:

pfft. Who you kidding, I know for a fact, like doctor inspection style, that you have boobs.  Your ball size is variable, from tiny to huge, depending on the situation.  I think that last part is normal, which is one of the few things I think that IS normal about me and not to be presumptuous but most of us around here. 

Balls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/9/2017 at 1:28 PM, Troy Spiral said:

pfft. Who you kidding, I know for a fact, like doctor inspection style, that you have boobs.  Your ball size is variable, from tiny to huge, depending on the situation.  I think that last part is normal, which is one of the few things I think that IS normal about me and not to be presumptuous but most of us around here. 

On 7/10/2017 at 3:54 PM, kat said:

Balls.

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I am single, some days I am fine with it some days it is very difficult.  I have had a few ex's but the concept of not cheating seemed to not be a part of their morality.  I had a mother who had a bad habit of picking guys who were cheaters and I would see the aftermath of my mother crying and as such my psychology tends to be loyal to a fault at times.  I also have an eccentric streak that tends to either work in my favor or repel people but I like who I am and if someone doesn't want to be with a romantic listener who wants to live life to its fullest then they can march right on out of my life lol.  I would have to say that growing up my favorite male figure had to be Gomez Addams*don't know if thats good or bad*  But hopefully one day I will find my Morticia.

• 2 years later...

I just heard the best quote from an elderly man on a YouTube channel called Only Human on a doc called the Age of Loneliness.  He said how he has friends and people he can go have coffee with that wasn't the problem he said,  "I've got noone to do nothing with."

I felt that shit in my soul. 

Edited by kat

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, kat said:

I just heard the best quote from an elderly man on a YouTube channel called Only Human on a doc called the Age of Loneliness.  He said how he has friends and people he can go have coffee with that wasn't the problem he said,  "I've got noone to do nothing with."

I felt that shit in my soul. 

This is one of the core reasons I started DGN without explicitly stating it and partly without realizing it. 

• 1 year later...

Aww Troy’s post 🥺

I’ve been single for the last 5 years. Mostly by choice lol I mean it would be nice not to be, but I’m not actively looking either.

I mean those first couple of year I was just healing from an eating disorder, and the emotional abuse from the relationship I left. After that, between the pandemic and my on health… eh? 🤷‍♀️

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 10:06 PM, KatRN05 said:

I’ve seen the dating pool in this state and it’s not promising. I’m probably just biased because I’m in that Facebook group “are we dating the same guy?” And I’ve been reading all of their terrible experiences. 

It doesn't look good from my perspective either. Not in any groups, but just seeing what's out there in passing by doing my own thing and it's not good. Like I've had to softly reject 2 women at McDonalds with play places.  Like even if I WAS looking they would still have been hard passes. Like if you like a guy, and give him your number, why would you proceed to drama dump on him immediately after? Lile their napkin numbers were going in the trash anyway, but damn way to seal the deal on making it a dumpster number.

Online doesn't look good either. Hell even simply getting my dick wet isn't even worth it anymore. 

38 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

It doesn't look good from my perspective either. Not in any groups, but just seeing what's out there in passing by doing my own thing and it's not good. Like I've had to softly reject 2 women at McDonalds with play places.  Like even if I WAS looking they would still have been hard passes. Like if you like a guy, and give him your number, why would you proceed to drama dump on him immediately after? Lile their napkin numbers were going in the trash anyway, but damn way to seal the deal on making it a dumpster number.

Online doesn't look good either. Hell even simply getting my dick wet isn't even worth it anymore. 

Yeah I don’t think it’s very good out there. I don’t bother,  to be honest. 

Edited by KatRN05