Who Here Is Single

Yep...Single. I generally scare people because I blow their expectations of what they think of me...don't know...might be a defense mechanism...whatever...:confused:

x2 :X

Although I don't "scare" them that much per se, they just get some odd expectations about who I am , for varioius reasons and wander away.

Saying that's "proper" is probably not the best way to word it. Lol

I don't know. I have trust issues as well. I think everyone does to some extent. But, I've been used over and over. For finances to being a "fetish". I'm sick of everything and everyone. And I keep everyone at an arm's length. I firmly believe that everyone leaves eventually. It's helped.

But, lately, I've been stabbing people verbally. The second I notice stupidity, I lash out at whomever is the moronic one. Honestly, I don't know if it's how I cope with loss or not. And I don't like who I'm becoming. But, I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel better. But hey, I haven't been hurt in a while now, so I'm doing something right, right?

Proper was made as sort of a joke there.

P:

Truth be told, I am tired of finding out the person who has been so important to me has not that the same of me, but in fact can easily forget that I even exist. Friends or otherwise.

I know a lot of men are for women being more aggressive myself included.. But at the same time I think a woman who would go out of her way to hit on me, out of nowhere, would just want something material from me. And its more logical than sexist, especially more likely, if I find her attractive; in the same way men sometimes hit on women only for sex. It seems more honorable to me to have trust issues with people than with logic.

In that same token, its possible that the popular definition of the alpha male has no honor, and that playing stupid to get sex really does have hindrances on intelligence.

Edited by Coffeenated

Honestly if women could just come up to me and be like "come home with me" I would appreciate that, I hate deciphering everything they throw at me. I would be impressed.

it's interesting how people differ - if a woman came up to me and said that, the *last* thing i would do is go home with her. that's what keeps life interesting, i guess, right?

it's interesting how people differ - if a woman came up to me and said that, the *last* thing i would do is go home with her. that's what keeps life interesting, i guess, right?

I like a woman who is straight to the point. It show's me she is comfortable enough to say what she wants, and I hate shy people.

I've been told that I'm an awkward, tsundere panda when it comes to people I admire. O.o (though kuudere makes more sense.) Therefore I like slightly more assertive people.

... Just can't be TOO assertive. ,_, That reminds me of a number of guys who were completely insincere and publicly flirted with me simply to make fun of me.

Edited by Illuminatrix

gallery_3204_962_341.gif

Someone who can pull off looking like my favorite Endless, and they make fun of you...

*headdesk*

Thank you. :happy:

It's happened three times, two over the course of a few years. Pretty humiliating. :wallbash: By the time I found someone that did like me, I turned them down because I wasn't comfortable with myself. I've gotten more confident over the past four years, though. So that's cool. :thumbup:

Even though I'm going to college soon, its in a sense a small college, and I'm pretty picky, so I'll see what comes out of it. If I have the social finesse I could see myself playing matchmaker. But I don't have the energy I had a year or two ago and the blood test I got came back with no answer why, and I maybe spit up around 2 teaspoons of blood before my orientation; so the energy I have to be social will hinge on dealing with that.

I'm not really sure what I am right now. I was trying the really long distance thing again, but it seems to be going no where. It seems like the spark for the most part is gone. There are just random flickers. We text everyday, but it's mostly hi and night.

I can normally be very assertive, except when around someone I like for the first few times.

I've been told that I'm an awkward, tsundere panda when it comes to people I admire. O.o (though kuudere makes more sense.) Therefore I like slightly more assertive people.

... Just can't be TOO assertive. ,_, That reminds me of a number of guys who were completely insincere and publicly flirted with me simply to make fun of me.

ya that seems ludicrous, awkward isn't a huge deal, hell a LOT of people on this bored are awkward, and I can't imagine guy's makin fun of ya, you seem really sweet and kind, and being beautiful doesn't help either :-P