Who Here Is Single

Message to whomever may choose to pair themselves with me (is anyone that daft!?!?) : "I am not a fan of sports. If you happen to be a sports watcher, do not pretend to be disinterested on my account and I will not pretend to be interested on yours"

Iris out. I suppose I could live either way : single or becwethan; either possibility will be hell on my nerves :X

unless you count go (ancient board game) i hate all sports too

• 2 weeks later...

Completely understand that feeling, as well as the missing the moment one (tends to be the latter that happens to me most frequently).

A dear friend laid it out as such: "It's like jumping onto a train as it enters the station: The train doesn't stop, so if you wait for just the right "moment", it's all ready left the station. Jumping onto a moving train is frightening, but if you manage the leap, you are now on a moving train and feel downright accomplished. If you miss the train, others will surely follow (you are at a train station, remember)."

A dear friend laid it out as such: "It's like jumping onto a train as it enters the station: The train doesn't stop, so if you wait for just the right "moment", it's all ready left the station. Jumping onto a moving train is frightening, but if you manage the leap, you are now on a moving train and feel downright accomplished. If you miss the train, others will surely follow (you are at a train station, remember)."

Makes sense, just need to find the confidence to make the jump.

What if you jump too early and the train runs you over?

What if you jump too early and the train runs you over?

Don't forget about leaping and smacking into the side of the train, rather than landing safely on it...fear, reproach: only a few of the worries that trouble the mind and summons the butterflies from within

Still single. Not that it's really a bad thing. Just kind of wish I could have some fun and fascination with someone. Of course it doesn't help that I've not had any time or finances to just get out to socialize pretty much all summer...bleh. Soon though. Things are looking up. Even though I kind of feel like Atlas now and then...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...