Who Here Is Single

I'm starting to think I unconsciously seek for relationships in situations that have no hope.

:rofl:

Either for some reason the guy isn't able to date me, is uninterested, has someone else of interest/is taken, or he lives too far away.

Oh well.

Not that big of a deal, lol

I'm starting to think I unconsciously seek for relationships in situations that have no hope.

Either for some reason the guy isn't able to date me, is uninterested, has someone else of interest/is taken, or he lives too far away.

I'm taken (married) and I live far away (relatively), but I am able to date you and definitely interested. So how does this work with 2 out of 4? Does that mean there's hope?

I'm taken (married) and I live far away (relatively), but I am able to date you and definitely interested. So how does this work with 2 out of 4? Does that mean there's hope?

Sure, there are always people that don't fit into those standards...but for those that I'm interested in enough to actually date, there's usually something of that sort that interrupts the chances. Besides, I don't go after people who are already taken. Its pointless.

:rofl:

Oh well.

Not that big of a deal, lol

I know your talking about me. j/k!

Message to whomever may choose to pair themselves with me (is anyone that daft!?!?) : "I am not a fan of sports. If you happen to be a sports watcher, do not pretend to be disinterested on my account and I will not pretend to be interested on yours"

Iris out. I suppose I could live either way : single or becwethan; either possibility will be hell on my nerves :X

I'd love to date a woman again. Being single is about as boring as it gets now, I'm ready to get back into dating with a purpose of finding someone worthy of how good a person I can be. Alas in today's day and age all people i've met trying to date care about looks, and mow much money you have.

Lol I'd like to make a ladies day again and be there for them. Haha.

Today reaffirmed more than usual that my social skills are pretty minimal. There was a brunette in an ARMY shirt that was looking like she wanted me to say something. I made eye contact with her, smiled slightly, and then walked away. :unsure:

Were you just nervous or just didn't realize it until after the moment passed?