Who Here Is Single

They quit talking to me, they said I was to annoying for them and left me v.v

In that case, you're only single if you're a 1-9, but based on pictures of you I've seen, I'd say you're at least an 11. So congratulations; you're a double.

I know its wrong but I think the whole board is happy knowing your available!

XD Ohh god, what have I done? :innocent:

That might just be temporary? The voices (and otherwise) sometimes just say things in a bad mood that don't stick. :flower:

I hope so, I miss them. My Tea parties have never been the same without them.

In that case, you're only single if you're a 1-9, but based on pictures of you I've seen, I'd say you're at least an 11. So congratulations; you're a double.

Hehehe Thank you ^^

Hell i should have it monogrammed on all my shirts. If someone would have told me when I was a teenager that it was easier to get laid than it was to find a good girlfriend I would have thought they were full of shit. Bizarre how perceptions change. Its not hard to find just "a girlfriend" or to find sex, what is hard is to find a kind/smart girlfriend, one that shares at least some minimal similar interests, doesn't look like John Goodman, and can put up with my nonsense. Well and cuddles, if they don't like cuddles its over. (yes I'm BAD ASS)

Hell i should have it monogrammed on all my shirts. If someone would have told me when I was a teenager that it was easier to get laid than it was to find a good girlfriend I would have thought they were full of shit. Bizarre how perceptions change. Its not hard to find just "a girlfriend" or to find sex, what is hard is to find a kind/smart girlfriend, one that shares at least some minimal similar interests, doesn't look like John Goodman, and can put up with my nonsense. Well and cuddles, if they don't like cuddles its over. (yes I'm BAD ASS)

John Goodman, eh? ha ha ha. have you had many gf who looked like JG?

Its not hard to find just "a girlfriend" or to find sex, what is hard is to find a kind/smart girlfriend, one that shares at least some minimal similar interests, doesn't look like John Goodman, and can put up with my nonsense. Well and cuddles, if they don't like cuddles its over.

Slow-Clap.gif

indeed. QFT.

Its not hard to find just "a girlfriend" or to find sex, what is hard is to find a kind/smart girlfriend, one that shares at least some minimal similar interests, doesn't look like John Goodman, and can put up with my nonsense. Well and cuddles, if they don't like cuddles its over. (yes I'm BAD ASS)

3346f60.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i honestly dont mind being single.. but i am not going to lay i am NOT enjoy the lack of cuddles,playing and or sex.. oh well that just my luck :X and i am PICKY as hell who i play with.. damnit i need a man.. lol

You need a lover that won't drive you crazae-zae-zae!

Good luck in life and love! One can be had without the other, but on occasion two is better than one.