Who Here Is Single

F*ing whiskey! I always want hugs and cuddles when I drink that lovely amber beverage. I've been sober for a couple of hours now and still can't shake the craving for physical closeness (sex not needed). Ah, well; I'm sure I'll be back to my old self by morning.

By old self I mean not giving a shit about whether or not I find someone on every conscious level, while denying that I really would like to be with a woman who understands me and accepts me for who I am. The older I get, the less I feel like putting in the effort to find someone; the law of averages is finally starting to erode my hope. Meh. I'm ok with just me. Sure would be nice if it were otherwise, though.

hell if you just want someone to cuddle with i am ava.. lol.. i could use it too trust me :p

Edited by XillaToxic

Kudo's to Katie.

All I got to say is, in my situation, if you know I got kids from the get go and you know it's not your thing, well run. Go, GET THE FUCK OUT!!! Me and my children are not a social fucking experiment for you to "just see if you can be in a relationship with someone who is a parent. Dude, if your pushing 40ish and you have never dated a woman with a child or children and you think it is, for some strange reason "weird" to date a woman who is a parent (and or has a career, or any type of "adult" responsibility,) well I am not the one. I am 31 years old, getting out of a 7 year marriage, it is not abnormal for someone my age to be a parent, have a decent, high demand job, and other goals in progress. If it seems abnormal to you, sir, than I am worried because you will probably have to be taught a great deal about life and, well, the last time I checked I am not a teacher.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

god its good to know im not the only lonely person in the world drinking myself into sweet oblivion every weekend but i do mourn the lonliness of each and every one of you in this forum my heart goes out to all of you i know how it feels to be alone with noone to talk to cuddle up with or confide in as well as put my trust in as this is my situation as well and has been for awhile so cheers to all us lonely fuckers :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Until I feel that great connection it probably won't happen. Special criteria need to be met anyway and when I can be home more often like every day, it might be too hard to keep up with someone unless they can deal with seeing each other over the weekends. Some I found it works better that way. Gather up those missing feelings over the week while one is gone and when you come back, its like rabbit mating season haha.

I am very happy to be single right now. I was so in love and had my heart ripped out. I have given up on boyfriends for a while. I just want to go out and have fun and not deal with the stress of relationships. I like having the freedom to hang with a guy friend and not have anyone question it.

Single, Not sure if I am loving it or hating it with all the passion I can muster.... Will have to see what the next few weeks hold. PS.. Looking for female, ages 19-26, wants to be loved and pampered.. Contact me!! (Just playing all)

Open relationships...I can't believe I even tried to get that phrase to work in my life. Its like trying to have friends-with-benefits without one of the people getting more attached.

Such things rarely work...hence our 'locked-poly-amoury'...& even that is so hard to work out..usssssually...

Open relationships...I can't believe I even tried to get that phrase to work in my life. Its like trying to have friends-with-benefits without one of the people getting more attached.

Yeah.... been there, tried that, got the T-shirt..... and the Divorce.....

Single, Not sure if I am loving it or hating it with all the passion I can muster.... Will have to see what the next few weeks hold. PS.. Looking for female, ages 19-26, wants to be loved and pampered.. Contact me!! (Just playing all)

Are you sure you wouldn't be interested in an older woman?? :p

You should be getting tons of messages. The thought of being loved and pampered even appeals to someone like the Ice Queen. Don't worry, you are safe from my advances. :evil:

:secret: Actually, as some have noticed, I have been melted. The rumors are true. The company I keep leaves me wanting or needing for nothing and there is no one else I would rather spend my time with in that manner.

Everybody can pick your jaws up off the ground now. :laugh:

You should be getting tons of messages. The thought of being loved and pampered even appeals to someone like the Ice Queen. Don't worry, you are safe from my advances. :evil:

:secret: Actually, as some have noticed, I have been melted. The rumors are true. The company I keep leaves me wanting or needing for nothing and there is no one else I would rather spend my time with in that manner.

:clap:

*snickers*

It's about bloody time. :)

I have noticed over my time that older women are usually more experienced and therefor more appealing to me. Nothing like an older gal to seduce you to a pulp to do her bidding :drool

I have noticed over my time that older women are usually more experienced and therefor more appealing to me.

As much as I like those barely legal young things, my fiance is 1 year older than me, my last serious girlfriend is 2 years older than me, and my first serious girlfriend is 1 year older than me.