Who Here Is Single

I really think this thread should only be for single people only no couples allowed,LOL!

Hey, thanx for trying to make us stay in the box that you think in...isn't that, like the first thing that Hitler did?

edit to add: ...I'm happy to be not single twice ;) ;)

Edited by Rev.Reverence

Hey, thanx for trying to make us stay in the box that you think in...isn't that, like the first thing that Hitler did?

edit to add: ...I'm happy to be not single twice ;);)

I guess some ppl cannot handle my sarcasm.

this is the the only reason for anyone who is single that hates it

and this is the only reason why I avoid people who advocate this bs,no

this is not directed at anyone on here or you,but it states a fact that

does happen and its bs that anyone thinks like this IMOP.

link

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2007/03/single_people_subjec.html

Edited by Tacohitts

I guess some ppl cannot handle my sarcasm.

this is the the only reason for anyone who is single that hates it

and this is the only reason why I avoid people who advocate this bs,no

this is not directed at anyone on here or you,but it states a fact that

does happen and its bs that anyone thinks like this IMOP.

link

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2007/03/single_people_subjec.html

That's all in your mind...I never held such a view.....I think your lack of smiling has to do with your unhappiness...not your single, double, or triple-nesses...that has little to do with being happy, for, if one is not happy alone, how can they find happiness in another...if one does not Love themselves, then, where will they find the Love to give to another?

You think SO MANY peoples think down on you because you are single; this is simply not the case...it is your marked lack of a smile on most occasions...it is the snideness, & crankiness directed at everyone that is not of YOUR VIEW in life.....it is that you are never the bearer of good news...not directed at you directly...so to speak, but at all the peoples that would speak thus: @$$3$

That's all in your mind...I never held such a view.....I think your lack of smiling has to do with your unhappiness...not your single, double, or triple-nesses...that has little to do with being happy, for, if one is not happy alone, how can they find happiness in another...if one does not Love themselves, then, where will they find the Love to give to another?

You think SO MANY peoples think down on you because you are single; this is simply not the case...it is your marked lack of a smile on most occasions...it is the snideness, & crankiness directed at everyone that is not of YOUR VIEW in life.....it is that you are never the bearer of good news...not directed at you directly...so to speak, but at all the peoples that would speak thus: @$$3$

I will say this no I am not always pissed off,I just don't need to smile when I am in a good mood,I also have bad teeth thanks to not having benefits and I also will avoid places that norms go to,like malls and restaurants,being happy and does not require smiling all the time,also people dwelling on my negative side and purposely ignoring my good side will annoy me,everyone has a negative side even the Pope,I am also laid off from work and cannot do much with out spending money.you have to be in my situation to understand where I am coming from.and yes the link is very true.

I will say this no I am not always pissed off,I just don't need to smile when I am in a good mood,I also have bad teeth thanks to not having benefits and I also will avoid places that norms go to,like malls and restaurants,being happy and does not require smiling all the time,also people dwelling on my negative side and purposely ignoring my good side will annoy me,everyone has a negative side even the Pope,I am also laid off from work and cannot do much with out spending money.you have to be in my situation to understand where I am coming from.and yes the link is very true.

Ah...perception is everything...Isn't it...

I'm thinking, "You don't need to be happy to smile."

You are thinking, "You don't have to smile to be happy."

...just keep being grumpy and saying you like it all alone...that's cool, I'll not mock you.

..except for your ever present frown ;) You're still my bud, man.

Ah...perception is everything...Isn't it...

I'm thinking, "You don't need to be happy to smile."

You are thinking, "You don't have to smile to be happy."

...just keep being grumpy and saying you like it all alone...that's cool, I'll not mock you.

..except for your ever present frown ;) You're still my bud, man.

Basically I am happy,but like I mention read that link

that is what will annoy me,and yes after being f---ed over a few too

many times has done its damage,although I have written off those that did

awhile back,and are very careful who I socialize with now.

Basically I am happy,but like I mention read that link

that is what will annoy me,and yes after being f---ed over a few too

many times has done its damage,although I have written off those that did

awhile back,and are very careful who I socialize with now.

I READ IT...

..NOW...YOU..

...REALIZE...

..THAT..NO ONE..

...ON THIS BOARD...

.....TREATS YOU THUS!

Then, get over it...what does it matter what the 'NORMALs' think?

...& that's NOT how you always state it. :dry:

I also know others,no one on here that are good friends that have dealt with crap like that,also being unemployed and paying bills where I am taking $400 less per month has stressed me out,other than that,its time to put this bs away,later Edited by Tacohitts