Who Here Is Single

Am I single? Yes. Why? Well, let's examine the situation:

1) I tend to be the protective, good listener, best friend who puts the needs of others before my own desires.

2) I'm an easy-going person who accepts people as they are and deal with them from there.

3) I play tabletop games, listen to everything from country to industrial, and video games rock when I have spare time.

4) My work takes up about 50hrs of my life and have been busy fixing my finances and helping family.

5) I don't always think before I speak or act, though I always have good intentions.

6) People don't always understand my personality, which goes completely against my appearance, and it throws people off.

7) I'm literally too nice, and it scares people.

8) I'm a romantic, which isn't so bad, but it doesn't seem to be popular these days.

9) I just haven't met the right woman.

10) I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship just yet.

11) I'm a flirt. Playfully. I don't expect it to go anywhere, so I just relax and let loose.

12) I've been used the last two relationships I was in. I'm almost done working out my personal baggage, but the next girl will have to be alittle patient because I plan to not have sex for a while. (And no, I don't want any 1-night stands, sex-buddies, or friends-with-benefits!)

And as far as the women choosing to stay single:

As a reasonable male who aspires to be a true gentleman I have to agree that you're probably better off. Most of the guys I've seen lately have just used, abused, and burned out the hearts of a lot of good women. (I tend to be one of those guys they can talk to after the damage is done.) So yes, stay single. Until you meet the right guy, just avoid it altogether. :starwars: